Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lucy's Birthday!

VERSE OF THE DAY: Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Revelation 3:20
Lucy is 10!!! Cool huh? We had doughnuts for breakfast, QUIZNO'S subs for lunch, and we're going to have lasagna with Grandma H and and Grandad Gene & Vivion later. Funfunfun!
Grandpa rented us a big bounce-around for a week. The boys have been ALL OVER it!!!
Nana, Gram, and we three girls went shopping yesterday. Gram got us each an outfit! I got some brown pants and a blue light sweater thing that I love! Nana got me a pair of navy blue croc-ish shoes that have ribbon straps like mary janes! Hard to describe, but adorable! Maybe I'll get some pictures on here. We went to CHILI'S for lunch. Last stop was the dollar store where Nana got the boys these colored plastic swords that make noisy noise. Got a little annoying early in the morning...:P A fun fun time! I guess I need to change the video down there huh? I'll find something.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun-ness!!
    I've gotta post again, huh?
    I will, but man it's been busy-ness in school this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 PM

    10!!!! wow!!! can't believe it...
    shopping... FUNFUNFUN!!!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete