Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Week Off!

My Dad is off work this week so we get off school this week!!!!!!! (*Sigh* I love homeschooling!) We haven't been doing much at all which is really nice but I bet it wouldn't be nice forever!:D Last night or the night before we were all just laying around in the living room and Dad turned on all of the rocky, rappy, christian music you can think of! TOBYMAC, KUTLESS, POD, SKILLET, THOUSAND FOOT CRUTCH, etc. Man! Christian dances like a disco robot, it's soooo goofy! His true self comes out anytime this particular song comes on:P Mild-mannered Joshua has a loud voice that sings out rap songs adorably! I can't say that I wasn't going a little crazy too....Gave myself a headache slinging my hair around. I don't know if anyone noticed...Shhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment