Friday, March 02, 2007

I need to clear something up. I talked with Sarah but here's to everybody else. You probably read that "Update on me post" about 2 posts down about the babysitting and such. My dad told me it looked like I was talking behind other people behind their backs, and just worrying about babysitting for the money, and just overall not sounding like a girl who professes to worship Christ. I am sorry I wrote it that way. I did not mean to do that and when he told me at first I didn't really get it but when I put myself in the reader's shoes it did not sound nice at ALL! So sorry! My point was do your best in whatever circumstance. Turned out as a mistake. *Sigh* Yall know that message anyway! New one: Don't talk naughty about other people! I should probably stick with not talking about other people AT ALL till I get better at that sort of thing. *Sigh again*. I shall try to remember to watch for things from now on but if you notice I DON'T.... TELL ME SO! Dad told me because he figured I'd wanna know what what I said sounds like so I could get right with yall and God. Feel free to do it too! Lord knows I need it! Like that WORD Bekah said I should change because it sounded like a naughty word. Didn't know the word and needed to know. Not the word, but to change it! I probably post a lot of ...questionable things I don't know about. What are friends - and comments and e-mails - for? I'll probably delete that post. Maybe keep it to remind me... Basic message: I posted a bad post. I am sorry about it. Talking about other people mean is not good!
Lots of Luv!
Meggy T

2 comments:

  1. Meggy T,
    You told me you would post that! I wish I had that humility...
    I think all of us need a push in the right direction from our friends.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. To whoever "Sarah" is and my darlin' Meggy,

    I would first say that having a friend like Sarah that encourages you toward righteousness is a blessing. Thank you Sarah. It would have been typical of young folk and their friends to post something like, "I didn't see anything wrong, your Mom and Dad must be crazy!"...or some other words that did not support the belief and instructions of your parents, but try to build you up to rebel against us. Thank you for your sweet heart and wonderful attitude. You take correction like a very mature Christian adult. God bless you sweetie.

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete