Thursday, January 22, 2009

My People

The other day we big kids went to B & J's birthday party. These guys are the coolest! A bunch of other kids from our homeschool group were there too, and we played football, kickball, silly string war, a little frisbee and had a jolly good time! My Dad got pictures, so now I can FINALLY gratify some of yall's wishes to see some of my new friendses and people!


B with some coooool shades. He turned 13.


Me. I was called "Miss Bob Sanders" most of that day.



JJ. He and B are brothers and he turned 10.


A little height perspective... doesn't SEEM like I'm that much taller!:P It's actually real fun having shorties for friends:)




The totally awesome Gracie-pie. The tall guy in the back is That Willson. That Willson is taller than my Dad and he's 12. Yes. Shorter guy in the front is Jake.


B signaling safe. Wishful thinking - he was out by a mile!

So folks, this is just a smidge of what I do in CO and who I do it with - funfunfun!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:32 PM

    When do you get to see peyton play again? 9 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 AM

    My peoples!!! *hugs pictures of her peoples* Oh, and I remember a story regarding them that I don't think I've told you yet! *giggles mischeiviously* I'll email it to you - it's not bad, just a little.... weird....

    ReplyDelete