Friday, December 04, 2009

Meet Bob

Hello everyone!
I should like to introduce the newest member of our family......


BOB!!!!!


Bob is awesome. We love Bob. He has been with us for about six months now.
"6 MONTHS!?!?!?!?!" You shriek. "Why didn't I get pictures as soon as he came along?"
Well, it's because Bob isn't technically our kid. In fact, he isn't technically a kid at all.


Bob is the Tagg imaginary friend.


Yep. That who he is! We like him a lot. He sleeps in the extra bed in the boys room and sits at the extra spot at the table. Though when it comes to work, he's not very good at it. He never makes his own bed, or cleans anything up, or helps put away groceries, or anything! Not to mention he leaves socks on the trampoline and makes a mess in our rooms and stuff. We get kinda mad at him, and wonder how he gets away with it.
Some of us are a little jealous.

BUT that said, Bob is pretty nice. He's a good listener. Not so much for talking, but that's OK.
Well, there you have it. Now you know Bob. He gives a shout-out to my -48754 faithful readers out there! :D He's a nice guy.


It's true.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 AM

    YOU POSTED!!!!

    (Good grief, I should have been paying more attention!)

    *waves* Hi Bob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you posted!! :D :D :D

    Hullo, Bob, pleased to meet you. *shakes his imaginary hand*

    MISS YOU MEGGY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, hon. I feel much better now that you're praying. :)

    I watched Born of Hope!! It's so good! You really need to watch it! I had some complaints about it...it can be kind of corny sometimes...and I didn't like how they put Eowyn's and Faramir's story in there, sort of...but I think you'll see what I mean when you watch it. ;) But all in all, it's great. Baby Aragorn is just too cute. XD

    Yup, I have an email address! I have two, actually. But I'll give you my gmail one. Here 'tis:
    edhelwen93@gmail.com

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete