Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Never have I wanted to keep a child more.

This is me and my 'Niva. She's one of my AWANA kiddies. I can kind of call them all mine, since I've taught/helped in all their classes (cept Shawn, but I had him in VBS, so). But this one is WAAAAAAY mine! She is such a cutie cuddlebug! About Birdie's age and always ready to do what's next. One thing I love about her is that she's VERY observant--when someone drops a book, she runs from wherever she is to go pick it up. Once when the little guy spilled milk and I was cleaning it up she came from another table with some paper towels! She's the sweetest thing ever and I wish I could take her to live with me someday :)

2 comments:

  1. Momma6:32 AM

    Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toria8:03 AM

    I so need to call you. =S Such a terrible friend am I...*sighs*

    Miss you, girl- think of you often and praying for you!

    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete