Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some Stuff I'll Bet You Didn't Know About Me

I never really dance in front of anyone but my little sisters:P

I LOVE to make movies.

I wake up at 5:30 with my wonderful radio that starts playing at the right time.

My radio station is Air 1.

I hardly ever call my friends by their real names unless they don't have nick-names.

I know 2 people with the nick-name of Lu-Lu:D

I collect magazine clippings in a bill organizer and cover notebooks and stuff.

I like to play Star Wars and Lord of the Rings Trivia with ANYBODY!

Hardly a day passes when I don't eat an egg sandwich:9

My favorite verse is Jer 29:11.

Mom thinks that if I were an animal I would be a kangaroo. (Sassy, Social, and Jumpy) What do YOU think I would be? I really can't think of anything better.

And here's some things that most of you probably DO know about me:

I LOVE Jesus and try(but more often than not fail) to follow where he goes.

I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers that are AWESOME, loveable and FUN!

I have 4 great direct cousins.

I have the best friends a girl could ask for.

I play piano (and like it too!)


"For I know the plans I have for you." Declares the LORD."Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a FUTURE."

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I just now commented on your last post!!!! You're on too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...we still have it. It is GROSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete