Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good Feelin'

Today felt good. I got up later than usual and invited Laney to accompany me around the block (we have a really nice one) I acually ended up taking ALL the kids and THAT was quite an interesting experience at 9:30 in the morning!:P I DID walk anyway! That felt good. Made cereal which I was supposed to do, and vacuumed which I was supposed to do. Edited a picture or two. (This is sounding unintentionally poetic!:P I'll break it up)Got my STAR WARS book in today and read that some. Dad has been trying to get his D license in soccer coaching for the last two weekends of so and he finished the class today. He says it'll be charity if he passes but I'm not so sure. So I guess it's just been one of those good days when you're HAPPY!:P LB's teaching LM how to make Ramen Noodles (and, I imagine, getting a HUGE kick out of it too!) and Ronaldo is hanging out with J-man and some other boys playing soccer.*DUH*

Have a blessed happy day!

Meggy T

No comments:

Post a Comment