Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's a Fine Day

Hello all!
The day's been fine. I just walked 2 miles and I am HOT! Just 2 more days of walking until I can buy myself something!!!!WHOOHOOO! Dad's on vacation next week (everybody say O YEAH) and Mom told me to make a list of stuff I wanna do then. So far I've got.........
Go to THRIFT TOWN
Do Christmas shopping (First I guess I need to get some ideas. I'll look at the Christmas list on the fridge.)
Drive
I've got more but I can't think of it right now. Long School Day and a headache. Finished ALGEBRA 1/2 today (everybody say O YEAH a second time!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've still got a final exam to do though (everybody say AW MAN). Guess what...........THEY RIPPED UP MY RAMSEY PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to find a new place to drive. Dad just WILL NOT agree to THE STREET. I wonder why:P It's where ya drive!:P Well I'll think up some more on that list.
Jesus Loves YOU.....Believe it!
Meggy T

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! I missed you on Monday! Guess What????!!! I entered the Coco muffin recipe that ya'll gave me in the fair and I got Best Of Show!!! Wow..your doing good in your walking! I need to start doing that. I do nothing active during my days. How's the growing kids sale going? Did you find any cute stuff? LUVE you girl and talk to ya later ~Britter

    ReplyDelete