Sunday, February 11, 2007

Family Funfunfun!!!

My Korean Grandma and Great-Grandma came this week. Funfunfun! Grandma got me a curling iron for valentine's day!!! She also brought a tripod I'm gonna use for my video camera!!! Whoohoo!!! You wanna hear something funny? SHE GIVES HER FISH A BATH!!! I'm nought keeding!!! After she cleans the tank she takes her beta and runs him underwater scrubbing him! I mean, everybody knows ya don't put a dirty fish in a clean tank right?:P Halmony (great-grandma) is awesome! She speaks like no English but she understands it. She went to Ronaldo's soccer practice and fell over backward in the miniature lawn-chair thing....and got up laughing hysterically!! She's uh....almost 100 years old! Quick as a cat! Don't let her fool ya!:P Speaking of Ronaldo his alias name is currently Wedge. He wanted something that sounded less suspicious...Heheh. I'll probably forget and use Ronaldo. So for those of you who were confused with Ronaldo and STILL don't know what I'm talking about...tough luck!!:P My alias name is Ivy for now. Wedge gave it to me. Tell me if you think up something better.
By the way, the Colts rock! Have to say I freaked out preety bad when that guy first TOUCHED the ball and took it ALL THE WAY DOWNFIELD to the end zone. Can I get an Uh-huh? Anyone.....no? Dad? IvyMeggyJesusChick

6 comments:

  1. Hey Megs!
    Huh-uh, you can't get an uh-huh from me! I didn't see it and I don't even understand it! :) Did the Colts win the superbowl?
    And I like Ivy, but I'm not sure it fits you... hm... how about... I dunno!!!
    Oh, and Jesus Chick is Britter! Of course, there can be more than one Jesus chick, but as far as names go, that's Brittsey! :) JKya!
    One more thing: now I've seen Bekah's and Britter's hair and not yours!! :'( Hopefully soon!
    Seeyagirly!
    EmyNemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you can NOT put "FRUCK" down on paper (internet). Darlin' I am sorry it is wayy too close to the father of dirty words. I know what you are talkin about but if some Believer that we know comes along sees it not knowin what ya mean it could be bad. Or un Believer for that matter cause if they read your blog and profile it will be obvious that you are a CHristian.
    Love ya anyway. Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya that's how you spell Ariana and I see you changed "your word". :)
    ~Kaylie (a.k.a. Emy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent observation Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, yes, that would be my cousin : ) I miss you too! Hope to see ya soon ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh - huh..that was kinda worrisome

    Dad

    ReplyDelete