Sunday, February 04, 2007

SUPERBOWL XLI - GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning
Go COLTS is all I can say!!!! Superbowl fun!!! Christian has 45 push-ups on the colts and 10 on the bears, the last one made for the sake of the rest of us having someone to bet against!!! I have 5 seeing as that's the most I can do! Everyone that knows what football is at Tagg End is for Indianapolis!!!!! Funny thing is both coaches are friends and Christians! Funfunfun!
We rented FACING THE GIANTS the other day. Awsome show!!! Comment me! How many push-ups are YOU willing to bet on who?
Meggy T

6 comments:

  1. Meggy,
    you know I totally don't understand football, but if you're having fun that's great! :D haha!
    I'm not willing to bet any push-ups on anyone, 1. Because I probably couldn't do any push-ups, and 2. because I don't even know who's playing or whatever! hahaha!
    See ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~That was me, EMY by the way~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I got your survey, it IS really cool, I'll try to find time to fill it out soon!
    ok, well, I'm still not sure about becoming famous, but... I DO love to write... I know, I haven't seen yours OR Britter's hair! I am quite behind, you know. :( *sigh* I guess I will see it soon enough. Did u get it highlighted yet? I can't wait to see it!
    See ya!
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't do any! But, I'm not into football either, so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have seen your but you haven't seen mine. Maybe on Church day I will get to see you. Brooka was not working so I got Amanda. She is an assembly. Chat when I see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LifeHouse is awesome!!! Have you guys made any movies lately???

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete