Monday, June 09, 2008

The Catch of Wingycuzins.... Now you see them - Now you don't

VERSE OF THE DAY: Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7

Theysa gone. The Wingys stayed for 4 days of total awesomeness, and now BAM!!!! They're not here. It's amazing how long it takes them to get here and then how quickly they leave. Well, enough sad. Here's some junk we did...
First, they GOT HERE!!!!!!!! This time when we were waiting outside it was light out and not freezing cold. Cool!:) Had some dinner and talked, gave Drallen his mutilated OUTBOUND FLIGHT book back after another slight chew-out, and now I have SURVIVOR'S QUEST. We had a sword fight, during which I ended up with my back against the gate with at least 4 swords to my throat if I moved my eyeballs (where are spies when you need them?:P I honestly don't know how I ended up by my onesie, but I'll forgive them cuz it doesn't happen often). Next day I think it was we played some good wiffle ball!!! Here's some pics:


A hit by Comten!!!!

Throw it to Stonewall already!

Froggy watched

"Uh... pitches a little higher please?"

It was the bomb. We played 2 games: big people vs. little people. Played some street soccer too, but have no pictures. My days are getting mixed up, so I'm just listing here. We went on a hike somewhere by red rocks. Here's a picture:

Twas fun! Watched MASTER & COMMANDER. Twas good and I liked it! "Don't count your chickens before they're in the pudding".

General Spy got promoted!!!! Comediantennis scarcely said an unfunny line. Jax seriously grew or I just noticed he was tall. Drallen joined the enemy Spy Team!!!!!! Now the Unholy Alliance is broken!:P

Letsee... what else? We took a big bike ride a Waterton Canyon that is THE COOLEST place to bike or hike! Except I started out with a wipe out on my bike. I mean, I haven't pedaled 3 times before the bike STOPPED and I flew. Spit out some rocks and my hands were real messed up, so I wasn't loving that bikes have to have handlebars. General -I mean Corporal Spy doesn't seem to notice that detail on the bicycle structure \0/:P So anyways I guessed the kickstand got caught in the wheel cuz it was kinda loose. Hmmm. Then the whole time I had to pedal constantly cuz if I stopped, the bike did. Thought it was probably just me till I didn't go DOWNHILL as fast as anybody else. Turns out I was fighting my malfunctioning brake the whole time. But while I was alive, it was fun!:P


Gaming!!!!!!!! Played Rise of the Witch King with Drallen. Was nervous when starting, as I hadn't played since... I played him last. But he choked out some dagummits and no ways when he could breathe after he saw my impenetrable wall. Made him nervous as time went on cuz I held out so well... first objective completed! But.... I lost. With men that were fighting it all out kicking and screaming. Died hard. So I was fairly happy. Not like last time when the Joyfuls GAVE UP THE BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Beat him at RED ALERT 2, not COMPLETELY honorably, but I was winning by a zillion before Dad came in to send in the clowns AND you know it JA!!!!!!!!!!! I shall pause before the bomb for affect and talk about something else.

We had a hot dog and marshmellow roast with Mom's fire pit! Coolcoolcool!!!!!!! J-dude says S'mores too!


Sword-fighted (uh... swordfought? Swordfoughtsen? Swordfit?) at Sancuary Park. And the school. And the yard.

Dad took some pics of Wingys. These aren't all fixed yet.


This is what goes on behind the scenes of a photoshoot! The trick? It's called CROP:P Heehee!

Now the Bomb. The Undefeated General (Drallen), The Rookie (Mr. W), The Retired One (Dad), and The Ever Undaunted and Firey (Thad be Me) hooked up some computers (a long process) to play Rise of the Witch King (The coolest game)!!! It was Taggs vs. Wingys. Dad actually convinced JA to give up the Dwarves (whoa) so he was... Isengard I think. Mr. W was Men and so was I, and Daddo was Dwarves. Drallen was the first to be taken out of the fight. I mean handicapped pretty bad. Fun to hear the screams and dangs!!!!!:P Mr. W had never played before so I was surprised at how good he did with those horses! I had my Aragorn running around Summoning the Army of the Dead and rocking on! More screams. Dad and I got Mr. W out and found Drallen's secret base. A couple of earthquakes and it was gone. The Taggs are VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!

And it's already over. But it was great. Can't wait till Winter to do it again! Miss yall guys!!!

~*. ARIANA EVENSTAR TAYLOR.*~

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Woah I am sooooo jealous. That's totally not fair. But I'm glad ya'll all had a lot of fun. Wish I coulda been there. What does the breakup of the Unholy Alliance and the joining of Drallen to the enemy Spy Team mean to me? Anything?
    Love you and miss you. Call me so I can try to tell you about camp more.
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Um.... I don't think it means anything to anybody... just all back to normal is all. I've got dentist (BOOOOOO) and lotsa school (BOOOO) so I don't know when I will call you... but I will! YOU'VE GOTTA COME UP HERE AND VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Emy. She went to visit you, but you can't be a friend and go visit her? That's low!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Testify sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:49 PM

    You really "demoted" me. A corporal is just above a private. (according to my sources) Had a lot of fun. ~"whatever rank you come up with" Spy

    Nice blog entry. ~Stonewall

    Alas, it is true that the title "undefeated" no longer belongs to me.
    "Where is the warg and its rider?
    Where is the horn that was blowing?
    They have past like snow in the mountains
    Like dust in the desert.
    The days have run out for Isengard behind the river, into sunshine."
    Plans are already in affect for a rematch. Perhaps it will go the Wings way, next time. We did have a ton of fun. Thanks to your family for a great time. ~a not so undefeated General

    We had fun, too. In our defense...me and Jake were inside waiting on Christian to finish chores when you were captured...and if you'll remember, we got you out of it. I miss your mom's cooking (sniffle) ~Com-10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:51 PM

    SPYGUY - It is? Snappit!!! I'll have to think of something else. Well, I always have a plan eventually. Hey I forgot to mention you riding Lou's decked-out pink bike!!!:P

    STONY JAX - Why thank thee!

    DEFEATED - That quote's a bit warped, don't you think man?:P I did tell you you would lose! Maybe it'll go Wingway... but maybe not. Don't count on it!

    COM-10 - you did get me out of it, but I still was pretty confuzzled for a bit!!! Oh the CRUELTY!!!! INHUMANITY!!!!! Ok, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wingys, if you read this... I'M JEALOUS!!! lol I think it's cruel for ya'll to visit them when everyone else can't. lol JK! I'm glad ya'll went and had a good time and I'm ever so grateful to you for transporting a most important parcel to the beloved Meggy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Yeah, she's jealous. She says she doesn't like yall anymore:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Wow, Emy. Hardcore. :P
    Glad you had fun, Meggy..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:10 PM

    That's me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Uh.... no. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:10 AM

    "Emy" and "hardcore" should not go in the same sentence unless the words "is soooooo not" are between them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:12 AM

    Ha! Ka-CHOW! I got the first comment of the day! Well, the first two comments now. Anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:13 AM

    First three!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:13 AM

    kay i'll stop!
    (first four!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Wow Jazz! You're so special!!!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:52 AM

    awwww!!!!!!! hehehe, I see you Meggy!!! lol and Emy didn't know why #18 was special.... =P

    love ya'll!
    toria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous1:02 PM

    That's freaky, you see me WHERE???? I'm weirded again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:33 AM

    maybe you're just weird ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:43 AM

    MEGGGGGGGGYYYYY!!!!!!!! Get with the program and stop being weirded!!! *look of terror in eyes* We'se talking Oreos and YOUR PICTURE!!!!! =P As in, wearing the Peyt shirt?! *wow*

    love ya,
    toria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Yeah, I guess I should assume you're a phsyco:P But wait, aren't I ALWAYS werided? Heheheheeeheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. speaking of Peyt, I need a picture of a Seahawks vs. Colts game, or just a pic of the Seahawks....working on a blog party for someone and I need them Seahawks!!!!

    ReplyDelete