Monday, November 10, 2008

"Thank God for disaster..."

Dad just bought an awesome CD!!!! It is THIS IS MY HEART by SINCE OCTOBER. Nice metal, good voices, great guitars, awesome lyrics, cool dreadlocks!!! What more could you ask for?

Um... what have I been doing? Oh, NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. I am officially not going to get 50,000 words by the end of this month. Not that I wouldn't like to, but I just do not have the time. Can I do it? No. I cannot. But I will meet it in battle nonetheless.

Started reading LEFT BEHIND. Good book.

Went rock-climbing with our wonderful homeschool group. Fun! Made it up two different levels of wall before I had blisters all over my hands and couldn't move my arms:P
This football season's going real well. My Colts and Giants won yesterday. And I'm gonna win this round in Fantasy Football too, so who knows? Maybe I'll make the playoffs after all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Meggy darlin' for all your wonderful submissions to PLLM and UC....I can't wait to get those mags out. ^_^ Now I'm wondering if I should have a give-a-way or a contest on each mag...you know, to get the word out more. Thing is, I'm running dry on ideas for contests. =S

    Love you munches!!!

    ReplyDelete