Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Already Over Now...

Yup! The Christmas Program at church is over! After a long while of working on it, tonight was the night. We showed up early to practice, puttered around for a little, then a horrid burst of static and fearful noise eng-swmf-SPLODED out of the speakers. Turns out it was Dad's electric drums acting up (who knows what the problem is, but I'll be praying about this one!). Tonight of all nights? Nothing could be done and Dad would just have to sit in the audience and watch and not play drums. Suddenly I got veeeerrrrrrrry nervous. I still don't know why... I play the keyboard at church every week! Maybe it was because we had worked on this so much and put so much thought into this one AND Dad wasn't gonna be up there. I think everyone else was a bit nervous too, but it turned out well and for the most part, everything functioned. The videos were great, and so were the cookies. God was there the whole time. Pam took a picture of the artful matching worship team minus Dad that maybe I'll post up here. Now I can let out a breath... wait - nix that. Wedding to shoot tomorrow! It's back to work!:P


If I don't post till Christmas.....


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment