Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did that just say "Grand Central Station," or "My Aunt's Constipation"?

Here is a random list of things that make me happy in random order...


Chocolate.
XTREME CHOCOLATE blizzards from DQ.
Inspiration from God to do... anything!
New books.
The smell of new books.
New music.
Going to concerts!
Talking with friends.
New stuff.
Cute clothes!
Colts football - the real kind.
Good grades.
Kidz.
Yummy dinner... or breakfast... or lunch.
Fencing.
DISH network.


I'm sure there are many more. But no time, for here is a funny clip from the Cosby Show!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Inspiration from God. Definitely. And new books. Actually, I agree with mostly all of those. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:37 PM

    I love the Cosby show! Good ole doc Huckstable.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Hey deary, go help spam someone's abandoned blog!

    www.somelilguy.blogspot.com

    I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete