Monday, August 09, 2010

My Favorite Day of the Week!

Ah, how I love Sunday! Saturdays are fun, but Sunday is just the best. The LORD likes it too :)
We start the day getting up and getting dressed for church. I like this because I actually enjoy the church clothes I own this summer. Lots of colors to mix and match. We load up the instruments and head to Fellowship Bible Church for worship practice. Everyone soon starts showing up and there is an always excellent service. We head home for lunch with our R boys and spend the rest of the day just hanging out. Maybe playing frisbee golf, maybe watching sports, maybe writing a book, just resting and relaxing and thinking. Then around 5ish, our R parents swing by and grab Lane and I to go to First Baptist Church for the evening service. Always a wonderful service, with a great message. Bro. Dale is such an amazing teacher. When that's done we all head over to Marketplace for our "Sunday night date" :) This is also the time when Mom and Dad are having their Sunday night date at home. This is always a great time, especially when the admirable employee Typo L comes to be our server! We yammer and eat and generally have a lovely time... how about some pics?


Me and my Honey

The Lane and Caesar side of the table

Pretty laugh

A smile and a chicken...thing.

Cheese!

And now, ladies and gents, shower I must. We did the Legs and Back program on P90X with Ab Ripper X. PAIN AND SWEAT!
Farethewell! Comment! Do not grow weary in doing good! Have an excellent Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Loverly pictures!!! :D So fun to see all you peoples on a date! Picture #4... does the chicken reference refer to the food? Or the man? :P I suppose he'd be a 'clown thing', though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toria7:28 AM

    LOL!!! LOVE it!!

    ....and you CANNOT tell me that Efan and Caesar are related. Not one bit. Totally not seeing it. (...but then, I don't have my glasses on either...good grief, where did I put those things last night??)

    *yawns* It's far to early...

    Okay okay, off I go...yes, please do take a shower dear. I'm off to take one myself.

    {{{{{HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS}}}}}

    btw, I have this memory of writing you a letter...but I don't have the memory of mailing it. Did I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meggy T8:41 AM

    Cherry ~ Yeah, thad be the food...there's a lot of THING-preceding words to describe Caesar, but "chicken" is not one of them ;P

    Toria ~ Oh, you'd see it if you saw em in person darlin! Their jawlines, smiles, and facial expressions are the same :) Yes, you DID send me a letter!!! Happiness!!!! Now I must send you one back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toria8:02 AM

    ROFL!!! Okay, note to self: Never read Meg's blog when first waking up.

    'Cause now I just read your comment and thought you called the whole group of them "jawlin's" instead of "darlings"

    ?????!!!!!!!

    Ohhhhhhkaaaaayy...before I embarrass myself further, I shall depart! ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete