Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lovely day

Why a lovely day?

  • Wonderful church in the morning
  • Miami victory at lunch
  • Youth night at church in the afternoon
  • Went out with my Efum and my Laner and my Caesarbrother to Goodson's
  • Nix Goodson's. It's closed on Sundays.
  • Went out with my Efum and my Laner and my Caesarbrother to Taco Mayo
  • Nix Taco Mayo. It's scary and gross. We went out :P
  • Went out with my Efum and my Laner and my Caesarbrother to Arbys :)
  • Rented hoodwinked at watched it with many loved ones in pajamis.
  • Lovely Bible study
  • "The Power of Success"... GREAT book so far.
  • And now? Sketching some sea turtles for homework and watching the highly anticipated and heavily recorded Manning Bowl.
Thank you Jesus for Sundays!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW....I haven't been on your blog in ages.....love it!!! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete