Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Cool creations

Summer is the time for craftiness and doing stuff! Here's some of what I've been doing...

 For a sweet manicure, cut out cool clips of magazines (to the actual shape of your nail is best, but I didn't figure that out till AFTER pics)...

I wanted those awesome typographic nails as you can see.

 Paint a clear layer onto your nails and once it's tacky, press the clipping onto your nail. Trim any access.

 Not perfect, but fun!

 Super secret peach lemonade that my guy taught me! YUM.

 Awesome french braid tuck on my sissy.

 Reversible apron for a friend getting married :) Find the pattern here.

This side has pockets too, but you can't really see. This was a fun project!

Now I'm off to try...
These little beauties! I feel so behind...never made a cake pop.

Until today my friends. Until today.

5 comments:

  1. You are so ridiculously creative my friend! Now I need to follow your example and do something other than play on my snazzy new android-ipod-touch-equivalent. :-) I can text you now! Well, I need a texting app first...any recs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get textfree! It's free (obviously) and out of all the ones I've tried (just about all lol) it is the best. But I think it's called Pinger now... Yes text me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake pops are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Love the apron! I think I'm going to teach that pattern to my sewing class! Awesome!!! Love the highlights too! FUN! PRETTY! Hope you're having a great summer!
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan! I want to do my nails like that!!!! That is so cool, and easy!

    ReplyDelete