Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stuff I've Done & Stuff I Haven't Done

Stuff I've Done:

1 We went to Tulsa a couple weeks ago and lost ourselves a soccer tournament.

2 Dad and Ronaldo went to Memphis last weekend to lose ourselves ANOTHER tournament.

3 I didn't go to Memphis I went to Chris's wedding. Beautiful and awsome!

4 Wrote myself a pitiful lament poem about our stinky soccer team. It's really a sad thing. But we shall rise from the depths of defeat to the......uh......heights of happiness because we'll win!:P (That gives you an idea of how pathetic the lament is!:P)

5 Wrote myself a review on OVER THE HEDGE. Good Show! Rated it AA (Awsome for All)



Stuff I Haven't Done:

1 Mom's bringing home CARS

2 We're doing pictures for somebody tomorrow and I go to Dad's work at 3:45pm to help and before that I'm going to edit pictures and watch a movie with Bekah.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You posted!!!
    Too bad about the soccer tourneys! :(
    Chris's wedding WAS awesome! And beautiful!
    Too bad that your poem's pitiful! LOL!
    I've never seen OVER THE HEDGE.....
    I've never seen CARS, but my parents and 'lil sisters have....
    Have fun with Bekah and photo peoples!
    Luv ya,
    EMY KATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meggy,
    ok, i'll comment on your blog instead of email. The reason that I sometimes just email is b/c it feels kinda weird using Britter's password all the time! :)
    Yes, sooooooooo sad about today! :(
    Hopefully it will work out soon! It would be sooooo fun!
    See ya!
    ~*Emy*~

    ReplyDelete