Monday, November 20, 2006

A Weird Monday

Dad's off work for Thanksgiving week so we're off school for Thanksgiving week so Monday seems like Saturday! Whoopykieyiyiyea! Try to say that the way I spelled it!
Saturday we went camping at Devil's Den - kinda. We went for the day and didn't sleep out there. It was great! All the fun of camping and you can still sleep in your nice own bed!!! Went fishing and hiking and had a fire and roasted hot dogs and stuff. Took pictures of course! https://www.thetaggs.smugmug.com/gallery/2082216/5 Very cute pics! A lot of them are scenery and such.
Later we go to see FACING THE GIANTS with the Wingmen. I think it'll be pretty good! Grandparents are supposed to come 2day but they never come when you expect them and I doubt it'll be any different this time! Haha!
Bye!
Meggy T

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meggy! Me again!
    I don't think we're doing school this week, either... we did our Thanksgiving shopping today, tomorrow we'll clean house, then Wednesday we'll do as much of the baking as we can.
    I looked at all the photos! Sooo cute! I looked at the previous ones too! Baby M is adorable!! The camping looks fun but cold! :)
    How's FACING THE GIANTS go? We haven't seen it b/c we're not really into football. We're not really into any sports, actually!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Luv,
    EmyNemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a go exactly the speed limit type of driver. lol I am not sure what category that goes under? The pictures are AWESOME!!! That waterfall looks realy cool.

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete