Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cool New Stuff!

Greetings One and Everyone!!!
Dad put the trim in our bathroom on and he's working on the door so it'll acually shut all the way!!! Way Cool!!! On topa that, the delivery guy came and put in our brand new WHIRLPOOL washer & Dryer! Coowool! And they're frontloaders so we can watch it wash and dry and all! The first load was a big show. We've got a picture I don't think it's on here yet. Lets see if we put the Texas pics on.....Nope. Will be soon though he's got the gallery all ready. Now that we're on the subject of new stuff and Texas, we came home with a computer!!! It was gonna be in our room but that didn't happen, and then it was gonna be in Ronaldo's room but that didn't happen, then Dad decided he liked it and he wanted it sooooooo....it's on the floor right behind me LOL:P
Been getting Christmas presents, hanging out, and listening to my new STAR WARS TRILOGY soundtracks.
Comment me and see some of you 2morrow!
Meggy T

5 comments:

  1. No one told me. Hmmm??? Well calling you Genius is just way to simple for somthing like that so I am going with THE_EVIL_GENIUS!!! lol

    ~Brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh....I sitting here at the computer and enjoying a yummy jar of trail mix(It's very tasty)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomeness, meggy! i didn't read this until today (saturday) because we just got home from branson today!!!
    luv,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what!!! I got in and now cause I can get in there will be posts. I think you could name the baby Ephraim or Ekron. THo the latter sounds spacy. "Chick"

    ReplyDelete