Sunday, December 03, 2006

SNOW & Good Songs

SNOW
Like Mayfee said to Dad: "It NOWED outzide!!!!!" We got around a whole.... half-inch. But we had enough to freak out about and play in!!!:P Ronaldo and I teamed up against Laney and Laura to play some capture the flag AKA the water bottle and grill cleaner . We had a pretty good snowball-making factory going on on deck. Got to peg them girls lots of times!:P Joshua was the lookout and had some fun yelling, "CA-CAAAAAAA! They're coming!" when nessecary(sp). We won that. Used the leftover snowballs on each other. Ronaldo whisked LMT's hat clean off her head during THAT mess. It was pretty funny!

Good Songs
There's alot of good christian rock out there. Listening to Air 1 today (www.air1.com)
and here are some lines of some songs that made me think of God's awsomeness. Lets see...
There's that new Jeremy Camp song that has that cool part:"the only thing worth holding on to is holding onto me."
And the DELIROUS? song Inside, Outside that goes: "You're all over me, Your banner is over me. I give it all 'cause You still captivate me, facinate me."
Jimmy Needham: "I'm going your way even though I cannot see in front of me"
TobyMac: "I was made to love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg-o!
    We didn't get much, either... we definitely didn't have enough to play in!!! Sounds like you had fun, though!

    I don't listen to Air 1 much... usually I listen to SpiritFM because that's the only one I can get clearly in my room... actually, Praise 89.7 comes in clear, but I don't care for that station as much. K-LOVE is good but it's too 'fuzzy' to listen to in my room.

    ANYWAY,
    see ya girl!
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA ha!!! That is awesome!! If you guys would have got a foot of snow it probable would have been all out war!!! The take no prisoners sort of war... lol Never give up NEVER SURRENDER!!!

    ~Brother

    ReplyDelete