Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lots o COOL TOYS!!!!!!

Hope all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Mom & Dad always set out one big present that is your "Santa" present unwrappped. So we go upstairs and I see MP3 players for the big kids and a bunch of Darth Vader masks for the little guys!!! Freak outy fun! Then I catch sight of another present labeled "everyone!" XBOX GAMES!!! Whoo hah! I did notice the laptop computer sitting on the piano bench but the screen saver that said "for all the T kids" hadn't come up yet. BIG WOW when we found out!!! My first present was some pajamies from MomNDad. The soft kind! One time I got these pajamies that were so scratchy I gave em to Yenal......Then she and Ronaldo brought up a pink fuzzy whaddaretheycalled...the little circle kind....mind blank.....oh well.....chair. And lemme tell ya what that is a SWEET CHAIR!!! I can sit in it and read and not feel like I need to move to the bed!!! And On with the rest of the presents.....Lu gave me fuzzy purple socks and some charms, J-dude got me a wood M that he painted, Yenal gave me one star wars book of a trilogy - the last one! Haha! We set it right though, I get the other two for my b-day. Movin right along.....MomNDad gave me BOOOOOOKS!!! Beeeyoootiful Books! I have had no books for the LONGEST TIME!!!!!!!! I got like 4 Louisa My Alcott books: Little Men, Eight cousins, Rose in Bloom, and I think there's another one I can't remember. And I got ERAGON. Started Star wars, Little Men, and Eragon. All strike me as pretty good if not awsome. (Bekah, read ERAGON so we can debate about it!:P)That reading was done while listening to a new PRIDE & PREJUDICE soundtrack. Funfunfun!
We had just gotten back from an awsome time in TX to visit Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle S, Aunt MD, and 3 FuhReeky, amazingly fun cousins. A just awsome holiday time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meggy!
    Sounds like U had a gr8 Christmas! I did, too, but I'll post on my blog about that when I have time!
    Cya!
    EMY~NEMYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey You I have the music book to go with your CD. and I will have to finnish Eragon. Third Eight Cousins and Rosein Bloom are two of my FAVORITE books!!!! Yahhoooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete