Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hanging out

House-cleaned today. Just made some no-bake cookies that Britter gave me the recipie for yesterday. Yumyumyum!!! We're gonna have them for tea. Now I'm not really doing anything. It's all settled... 2:00 tomorrow at JC Penney's my hair is coming off at the hands of Brooka:P Wheehee! I hope I'll like it. I know I probably won't at first it takes me awhile to get used to it!!! I'll cry probably even!
Real fun and true Newsboys song:
Newsboys - Wherever We Go From the album GO
Wherever we go, bluebirds sing And the flowers bloom And the grass gets green It’s a curious thing But it’s just our thing
Wherever we go, the bees behave In the treetops, squirrels smile and wave It’s a curious thing And it’s humbling
Where we go, little glow-worms glow Little roadrunners run ahead. Gonna tell their friends Little mice, little men Get ‘em all excited All invited
Chorus:
Hands up Holler back here Let’s throw this party in gear We brought the welcome mat. Wherever we go, that’s where the party’s at. Hands up Holler back now We don’t claim any know-how. We’re giving God all that. Wherever we go, that’s where the party’s at
Wherever we go, the dumb get wise And the crime rates drop And the markets rise It’s a curious thing But it’s just our thing
Bullies make nice, crooks repent And the ozone layer shows improvement It’s a curious thing And it’s humbling
Wherever we’re led All the Living Dead Wanna leave their Zombie Mob. It’s a touching scene when they all come clean God help us, we just love our job!
(Chorus)

5 comments:

  1. Heya Meggy!
    I've heard that song, but don't quite understand it...
    Hope you like your hair! Guess I'll see it Friday! :)
    LYLAS,
    EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that she would say that. I don't understand it either! I like it though, and think it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! You're gonna love it!!! Is there any way I can see a pic. before Friday???? Love you girl! ~brit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's the day!! Hope u like it! :)

    ReplyDelete