Friday, August 15, 2008

Let's curdle a little blood, shall we?

My corp has unofficial lost this round of Trade Wars. Pain and agony. Nobody except my clan and the Winguys know what I'm talking about, but we went in last night and tried to wipe out the evil base. We failed. Many of us died. The worst part is that I lost my precious cool Battleship, the Ofaic Thezeqoc. I had pulled this ship in and built it up from nothing! I saved it from the depths of junkyardom! It did excellent work for me. Then we just took her into the path of the qcannon, knowing 100% she would die, just to give us some cover. And she blew into a million pieces trying to save us! Oh, my Thezeqoc! I miss you so! *sob*. When we couldn't nail bigbadbase, we tried to pop Ferrengal and ran outta money before we succeeded. By then, Drallen and I were the only ones alive. Next round I dunno if I'll go red or blue or whose corp or what, but I know I'm gonna have a battleship named the Ofaic Thezeqoc.
For everyone's info, I now have a HSB mostly for writing and NaNoWriMo purposes. Check it out at www.homeschoolblogger.com/outlawedprincess. CoOoOoOoOoOol!!!
Tonight we're having our pastor's family over to watch Facing the Giants and have pizza! Funfunfun!
STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS was released in theaters today! I can't decide if I think it's gonna be totally cool, or just plain lame. Hmmmmm... Chief and the Winguys are seeing it as we speak, and they're supposed to tell me how it is.
Preseason football has begun!!!!! I'm happy about it. The Colts are pretty weak right now, as all the starters are hurt, but that should be fixed by the time the season starts. Superbowl, here we come!!!!!!
The Olympics are also back!!!! USA basketball team is doing excellently.
Saturday we're going to the zoo. Cooooooooool.
School's starting up! So, have a great week while you DON'T have it!!!!:P Well, have a great week if you do have it too:P

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    I NEED TO CALLLLL YOUUUUU!!!!! I have SO much to tell you and I can't post on my blog until I call you and catch you up on everything. Um tomorrow I will be at church for a while and then the ferrier comes and then maybe a FTF prayer meeting but maybe I can call you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:43 PM

    I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah well I ended up being at church ALL day until the prayer meeting and then we finally got home a while ago... AND, I can't call you tomorrow either. Prolly not Monday either. Argh... I have something MUY importante to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:09 PM

    oops that was me EMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:18 AM

    ...I figured...:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Yeah, we was at church for many hours. Plus some minutes. Twas fun though.
    Hey! I went to my cousin's wedding, and his bride passed out during the ceremony! So they put her in a chair to do the vows and stuff, and he had to get on one knee to put the ring on her finger! She did stand up to kiss him though...
    I laughed. It was quite funny!

    Then, when I got back from the wedding, Emy was high off dry-erase markers! Honestly, Emy, what am I gonna do with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:25 PM

    She....fainted?

    Is that romantic or so not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:29 PM

    And Nan and Jazzy, I told Em to tell ya'll hi for me but she claims her phone died and she never got the text....*shakes head* Yeah, what ARE we gonna do with Emy??? lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I dunno, but to answer your FIRST question it is SO NOT romantic to faint DURING the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Ahem*
    I DID get the text Tori but not till after I'd left.
    Jazzy c'mon, it wasn't my fault Lana had that awful marker in my face! :P
    And uh, actually, it is SORTA romantic... I mean... well, the question is what did HE do when she fainted?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:12 AM

    Wait, why is that the question? It's not romantic, it's embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:29 AM

    He ruined it by trying not to laugh.
    That's my cousin Travis for you.
    Lamo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:20 AM

    He shoulda laughed!

    ReplyDelete