Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Party!!!

Lucy is 11!!!!!!! Well, really not until tomorrow, but it may as well be today!!!! So, welcome to your blog party Lucy!!!

Thought we'd spend the day here:

You get to wear this!!!


Gorgeous huh? Well, anyway, what do they have for food around here...


Only the cutest birthday cake known to man!!! Oh gosh, we're gonna be late! We have tickets to a private concert, but it's only...


Tobymac. Yeah, sorry, we couldn't find anything better. When we're done, we find somebody that you know you've seen before, but you just can't place him until a little yellow guy comes waddling up behind him. It is...


Strong Bad and the Cheat!!!!! It's really awesome to finally meet them, but we gotta go. It's like 2 in the morning and we've got to go home and watch our own private viewing of...



Oh yeah!!! Well, now it's about 5 the next day, and... it's not your birthday anymore. Hence, your party has come to an abrupt end.

Welp! Hope you had fun at your Blog Party!!!!!! Hope you have fun for the rest of your REAL birthday!!!! I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! It's Chliara, a.k.a. EowynDernhelm. It's so cool that we're both on blogger!! OMG!! (as in "oh my gosh", of course; NOT "oh my ---" :D) This is like so cool. Your blog is awesome!!! I mean, your blogger blog. I love your HSB blog too, but I think I already told you that. :P
    I'm starting to babble so I'd better go. See ya around!

    ReplyDelete