Thursday, October 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRY!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to your blog party dear Luthien!!!!!!

I thought we might take our notebooks and sketchbooks and music here...

New Zealand!!!!! Mountains, forests, rocks, gorgeous weather, inspiration, what more could be wanting!!! Oh yeah, and we get to wear these...

Bee-you-tee-full!!!!! Gosh, the plane's about to leave. We'd better go home. You get to spend the night with me, so we can go to my room and eat...

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! And tons of it!!!!!!!!! Let's just say it's your birthday so it's good for you. Whoops! Can't get too comfy! We've got a...


private Enya concert to go to!!!! She's even more amazing in real life than she is on CDs!!!! Hey, look who's waiting for us at my house!


The four hobbits!!!!! Though... they're a little bit... taller. Oh well!!!


Well now it's very late and we should go to bed. We don't though. We finish up our rampage and watch...

The RETURN OF THE KING - MY EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the day's over. Hope you enjoyed your blog party Luthien!!! Have a wonderful year being 15, and thank you for being my first and best Coloradigan friend!!!!! I love you!!!!

~ Tinuviel

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    MEGGY YOU ARE SO INSANELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    What's up? I haven't heard from you in a while, on HSB or here, so I thought I'd just check in and see how you're doing! Oh, and I also wanted to let you know that I have ANOTHER blog (yeah, now I have three...this should be fun, eh?). Come check it out! And if you have any suggestions or advice, please feel free to give it. So just type this into your address bar:

    www.chliara-preciousgems.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there! And God bless ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missa you..... I have been meaning to call but when I have time mom has the phone. Uggh! You could call me though. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh? Tinuviel?

    meggy, do you let others blog on here???

    I'm lost.

    Tinuviel is on HSB....


    Anyhow, love you Meggy dear!!

    -Toria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Well, you must remember dear, I have many names!:P Cool site you got BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We promised to talk this weekend. O.o I was gonna call you but didn't have time sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Yeah, me neither:( Oh well, maybe we can talk for like a little while today...?

    ReplyDelete