Saturday, March 26, 2011

~*Stuffs What Girly Girls Like*~

As of lately, simple objects that girly girls in general think are just awesome have been called to my attention. I thought this would be a good place to make a quick list. Now I realize I (mostly) speak for myself, and I am NOT talking about things girls like to DO, like walk in the park or go swimming...this list is of physical objects that sissy females generally appreciate. Ladies, do comment and further my list! :) Gentlemen (if any of you read this blog), you may find this useful one day, maybe ;)
  • PINK!!!
  • Candles that smell pretty
  • Body spray and perfume stuff
  • Chocolate
  • Girl Movies (you all know what I mean)
  • Nail Polish
  • Tea/Coffee (check with your girl before you take my word on that one for sure)
  • Shoes
  • Clothes in general
  • Frilly bath products
  • New makeup
  • Jewelry (this is usually a big one)
  • Lip gloss (mostly chapstick with me ;D)
  • Books (especially Jane Austen!)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Vintage/just cute Teacups
  • Any cute cup really
  • Any cute dishes
  • Teapots
  • Cute notebooks
  • Cutesy cookies
  • Music
  • Hair stuff
  • Gum
  • Fanciful wallet/purse
  • Mail
  • Shopping money :)

Well...that's all this girly girl can think of right now. Add on ladies! :D

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pillowcases and other vintage linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zebra print and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hair flowers
    tiny just-because presents
    dates to Kopper Kettle to buy just one piece of chocolate :D
    wildflowers from the side of the road


    (no perfume or body stuff for me, unless he knows it's something i already use :D i'm allergic to TONS of that kind of thing... in fact, Luke can't even buy deodorant or soap for himself 'unsupervised'. no good me having allergic reactions to my husband ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, lol. :D I'd say additions for me include:

    -Electronic gizmos
    -Dslr cameras (of course, that's prolly just me...sigh. Oh, and did you hear, I just got one! A Nikon D3100. Sweet. Lotsa fun photoshoots w/ girl-pals. Just missing you guys. :( )
    -sweatpants and t-shirts on Saturdays
    -Star Trek (OK OK I'll stop listing all these geek-things...) (...Although I know someone else who would too *wink wink*) :D
    -sparkly things (NOT body glitter)
    -adorable baby animals

    Well that's all for now. And hey, we should have an official Last-one-for-awhile word war! I miss em...:(

    Love,
    Lees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Babies!

    Pretty presents!

    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice, leisurely hair cut at the salon... This one is fresh on my mind :) :) btw, ditto all the things you mentioned in your list! Oh, and I have one to add... Dates with Hubby :) :)

    ReplyDelete