Monday, December 24, 2007

Which One, Which One?


This past Football Sunday, the TV was turned ON. Should I watch my one-and-only Peyton Manning (my best-loved, favorite, awesomest, football quarterback hero, I-do-not-doubt-his-heart-nor-the-reach-of-his-arm, Colts dude) at his typical best beating the Texans (No DUH!!!) in the 3rd quarter by such a long shot that poor stinky team has no chance whatsoever of catching up not to even CONSIDER winning?


Or should I watch my second-and-only Brett Favre (my previous favorite, best, and awesomest, until I discovered what those words really meant through a certain #18 in a blue shirt, but this graying, big-throwing, every-record-breaking, cheesehead, Green Bay, QB still retains a large peice of my heart for himself) at his absolute WORST losing to the Bears (EEEEEK!) in the third quarter in the worst conditions he said he's ever played in with cold and snow and huge winds with a PROVOKINGLY large chance of winning?

Oh decisions, decisions!!!!!!! Of course I had to watch my Manning until the game switched then I watched my Favre. I depressed myself with the wind pushing his right passes left and watching him cry. Then I left. They lost to the Bears. My Manning didn't even make it to the top 3 QBs this week! Romo did.



Jingle Bells! T.O. smells!

Romo threw a pick!

Demarcus Ware messed up his hair

and the Cowboys lost the game!

Jingle Bells! T.O. smells!

Romo took a sack!

Beat the Dolphins in the spring

and now they're 1-15!!!

~ written by Sticks and Meggy to make my cousin angry!:P

My poor teams! In honest retrospect, I know that the Patriots, the hated team known for lucky wins and evilish hathno, shall make it to the Big Bowl. But with who? Anybody but the Cowboys!!! Green Bay or Indy PLEASE!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    hummm...... don't get it a'tall... not even the song.... :P ah well... lol good talking to you and MERRY *CHRIST*MAS!!!
    luv,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:45 PM

    good post megg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean, but I get that with basketball (and homeschool, at that!) not football...mostly at tournaments when I *WANT* to see Daniel...but, I *want* to see the other guys stomp their opponent into the ground...
    Ah, well, at any rate...
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you Meggy,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Glad somebody gets it!!!!!! Definitions for the song:

    "Jingle Bells, T.O. smells" - (T.O. is for Terrel Owens. He is a reciever. Or "catcher")
    "Romo threw a pick" - (Romo is the quarterback, or "thrower". A pick is when he throws it and someone on the other team catches it.
    "Demarcus Ware messed up his hair" - (He ain't got none and sarcasm is lovley!)
    "And the Cowboys lost the game" - (meaning they didn't win)
    "Jingle Bells! T.O. smells!" - (We've been over that)
    "Romo took a sack!" - (A sack is when somebody takles him before he throws the ball)
    "Beat the Dolphins in the Spring" -(The Miami Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL)
    "And now they're 1-15!" - (There are 16 games in a season and the first number (1) stands for wins. The last number (15) stands for losses. So the Dolphins game was the only one they won)

    See?
    I wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:04 PM

    soooo........ is it a sad song, talking about sad, depressing things???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:37 PM

    No, it's making fun of a team I hate and my cousin loves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this blog post deserves some kind of award. Brilliant stuff. Meggy, it's hilarious to hear you expound on football, not least because I actually know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Meggy! We got a new computer!
    Now I can e-mail you! Yay!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh... methinks me finally understands... :P

    ReplyDelete