Monday, December 31, 2007

Wingycuzins are AWESOME!!!!!!


VERSE OF THE DAY: Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11

Yes folks, a few adventurous daredevily Arkanesians dared drive off the edge of the map to come visit the coloradigan Tagg End! It was sooooooooooo awesome!!!!! They stayed... uh... 3 or 4 days!!!!! Lessee if I can member a lot of stuff we did...
They got here in time for dinner on Thursday through about a foot of snow. Joy and ecstasy at the Tagg house! Ate some chili (and the food was good the whole time, Mom just asked me that) and then we gave the guys a tour and launched right into a full blown nerf gun fight. (No, they weren't tired after driving 14 hours. You crazy?:P) Then Dad and me and that JA went to play Rise of the Witch King on computers. Dad kicked me out of the game with some overboard petty-shooting. Then JA got him. Then we all went to bed.
Day 2 we got ready to sled!!!! Grabbed the Christmas sleds and headed to Caradrass in "the most snow Jake's seen in his whole life" with the dads. Dad took a bunch of pictures! Here are a few:

Comediantennis screamin like a girl!!! (Ok, not really. But screaming nonetheless)

Now for the hike back up the hill...
Mr. W!!!

Lane being a nut


Lane & Lou!

At least 2 of these guys are hitch-hikers!

Things REALLY started poppin when Lou and Jax started building a ramp! Here's Jake's attempt. Heehee!


Jax does the ramp weird!:P


All smiles!
Face-down flyin off the ramp
!

Sticks zinging
Lucy off the ramp *ow!*

Snow flies when Lane blows through!!!

Drallen & Comediantennis snowfighting

Is it possible to be the Joker AND the Penguin?

Jess getting some help on the hike home
I could post a zillion more but for the time and photo quality (kidding Dad). We sledded every day.

After having some hot chocolate and lunch, we... did all kinds of stuff! Heehee! Played some XBOX and all that jazz. Dad's laptop junked up. We had another egg nog night and watched MEET THE ROBINSONS again! Funfunfun! Then JA and I played that game again. And I lost again:Z So ANNOYING!!!

Next day was.... Saturday? J-dude watched his first of LOTR with Return of the King! He wasn't scared even (Emy). Played BATTLESHIP with Jakey and won! Cool! Jakey's awesome cuz I beat him!:P He's awesome for other things too, but that's beside the point people, stay ON TOPIC! Went to SAMS with Dad, Lucy, and Drallen. Had brisket for din-din and played JA. Lost again. Starting to become quite uncool, doncha think so? Drallen doesn't think so >:-[

Sunday we went to church. Then played star wars trivia and lost at that. HOW WEIRD IS THAT? I don't know what was wrong with me but I played awful! Checked out some Spy Corps FSS papers with the Squad and got those taken care of. Jakey's proved his stealth, Sticks has proved his eyeballs, and JT's proved his mettle. And his metal. Watched At World's End over the best food in the world (mexican) and had a universal vote that the first 2 movies were better. Dallas Cowboys lost that day as well. Hallelujah! Played JA again. Built a wall for the first time and then he insisted on attacking my base before I got all the points I wanted. I lost in half an hour. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG! His Firey Catapults and Dwarves took out my stupid Ents. Let us skip the details. I need to branch out! Gonna build me a troll hero and try some new teams you son of a dark lord!!!! Then he beat Sticks pretty handily and took about 3 hours to beat Dad. I hear they finished at 2am and I fell asleep about 1:30 I guess. I need to beat Dad. THEN I can beat Drallen. They all left this morning and I'm sad:( Even though I let that dude get a perfect record. But I called to catch up with Emy and I plan to call them Wingys afore they get home. It's all too much too soon ya know? They're here, then they're gone. Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. Well, it's worth bein sad now cuz of the awesomeness of having em here then. Besides, theysa comin back in the summer! And Lady's clan is comin in the spring! And it's New Year's Eve! No being depressed!

And BTW, let us start a dispute about grammar. "Dismount off ___" or "Dismount___" which is right?

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Sad panda that they left... :'(
    Btw, dad still likes the Cowboys, sorry, but he likes the Colts, too, he says...
    Luv the pics :)
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 AM

    I did NOT scream like a girl! We had a good time at your house. Thanks for all the great food! I think I gained 5 lbs at every meal but lost it all sledding. COBR-Tennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 AM

    I had lots of fun at your house. Looking forward to the summer. I had lots of fun in the snow. See you in the summer! ~Stonewall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:51 AM

    Had a bunch of fun! SPDR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:02 AM

    Had a lot of fun sledding and playing BFM2. Looking forward to the summer. Good look with the new teams. ~the Moff

    ps. Can we drop the grammar thing? It's not going to change the world if I say "dismount off". Mom says you're right. :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, about the grammar thing... *I* think you could say it numerous ways. "Dismount the horse," "Dismount off the horse," (k, maybe not)"Dismount *from* the horse," (I think I like that one :P) etc....
    Wingycousins, that was very nice of you to comment Meggy to help her out of her depression... :P Though I can't tell which one of you wrote which comment.... ??? oh well. I hear that I am a frequent topic of conversation now between ya'll and Meg and that you laughed at me!!! :( :P

    Meg, I know I talked to you for two hours yesterday but I shall prolly call you again soon. I shall say for now... well, nah, I won't. Just that it's not terribly important.

    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:18 AM

    1st comment was 2nd born, 2nd comment was 4th born, 3rd comment is 3rd born, and last comment is 1st born, but 2nd in command:)
    Comediantennis - altogether likley!
    Jax - Yeah, snow is jolly good fun! But summer will be too!
    SPDR - make sure nobody gets into that SPYcase of yourn and I'll send yall a copy of the papers.
    Moff - I'm looking at Isengard, but haven't tried em yet. Won't change the world... but it will be CORRECT.
    Emy - Yeah, maybe dismount FROM. I dunno bout that. Yeah, I know I almost called again yesterday:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Okay, yay! I guessed right! ;P

    Did you really almost call? :D hehee, we're hopeless. LOL Wait... it *was* yesterday that you called....???? I'm confused!!!! :P Anyway yeah I'll prolly call you tomorrow or Thursday, or you can call me if you like...
    Well, *I* like dismount FROM... :D
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:42 PM

    2nd in command? A 7 for 7 record not counting the trivia game requires a prompt promotion. Rather than argue the point any further, I'll concede defeat about the grammar thing.

    ~general Drallen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Promotion? HA!
    7 for 7? Whaddare you TALKIN ABOUT??? Ok, maybe counting all the games against other people it would be. But those have nothing to do with me, so it's more like... 4 for 4.
    And we're even in command as of right now. With me in 1st that time and you in 1st book study time or whatever it was, we gotta decide who's 1st next time when it comes around...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:12 PM

    I wanna come now cuase mom says we don't come till snow is gone or rather has lessened considerably. When I come I can't play video games with you sorry. I don't know how. I would but I vaccum at it. We will go to that store that you said was wondermous. I am all saddy cause for some reason it has finally hit me that you aren't moving back in a year or two. I wanna throw up.

    Depression hurts

    Lady ;

    p.s. I can't even finnish my smily cuase I don't feel happified.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Meggy,
    Wow...quite the comment section. Glad you had fun! :)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:02 PM

    aw, Lady, don't make me cry... :'(
    jk, it's not YOU... we all just have to remember that God has a reason for all of this, though we can't see it right now. "And though I can't understand why this happened, I know that I will when I look back someday..." (-"Beauty from Pain, Superchic[k]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to come visit and play in the snow!

    Mrs. Shawna

    ReplyDelete