Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Christmas Tree Is Up!

VERSE OF THE DAY: They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season without fail. Their leaves never wither, and in all they do, they prosper. Psalm 1:3
We put up the tall green goodness last night! Mal had fun trying to decorate it. We have too many ornaments! We took a bunch of pictures!
Dad and girls (and half a Mayfee face!)

Wild crazy us!

Little Miss Princess

Pretty Angel

His face almost looks like an e-mail smiley!!!


Bird with a pretty cranberry string


Dad and little kids

Lucy in stockings


N for Mayf???


J for Jess

Boxes and boxes of ornaments!

5 comments:

  1. looks like ya'll have lots of special ornaments... Cool! We have our tree up, but no ornaments, yet :^(

    Cool starwars pic, btw. I took the quiz and scored as padme, but didn't post it on my blog, b/c I didn't like the picture...
    It was funny, the words above it were "you try to be a good person, but your boyfriend doesn't"
    D'you think that fits sir 'impossible and lady lana the 'adorable'?

    BTW, sorry about favre (sp??) hope he stands a chance of getting better and playing more before retiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how cute....
    I'm about halfway... we have our tree and lights, but no ornaments... :P
    I haven't watched the vid yet... I keep meaning to but I haven't had time. Oh and yes, KCD was happy about Favre.
    Practice went good today. I am very tired and have a headache and am not feeling very good so I will ttyl.
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like tons of fun! I need you to send me your adress! Hmm...I'll try to update soon! Love you,
    Britter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meggy...
    How cute...We got our tree up, but *sigh* I'm STILL not in the Christmas spirit! Any help??? :P
    Well, I'm glad you're having fun...
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan,
    Dashing thru the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh, o'er the fields we go, laughing all the way (hahaha!)...
    Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright...
    The first noel, the angel did say...
    hm, well, come to the play!! that'll get you in the Christmas spirit!!!!!! ;D
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete