Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reach For the Stars! ~ Lesson 1

Book: The LORD OF THE RINGS
Character: Frodo Baggins
Setting: Middle Earth
Problem: The Dark Lord Sauron's Ring of Power
Plot: Frodo the hobbit must destroy this Ring of Power - or give up their free lands for lost. He is joined on his quest by his friends, who have personal battles of their own to fight. Braving terrible dangers, the fellowship sets out on its journey to Mount Doom - the one place the Ring can be unmade.
Solution: Through the perils of backstabbing traitors, evil wizards, ravenous orcs, and other vicious devices of Sauron, the Ring travels across Middle Earth to the fires of Mount Doom, and is cast into the flame.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    I emailed you the code cause it won't let me put it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Thanks girly you rock boat!!!
    Man I just re-read the letter and poem you sent right after I left:( Waaaaa! Almost made me cry again!!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Oh I forgot about the poem... I'm sorry girly, it was sad... just think about May!!!

    ReplyDelete