Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Favre 4ever

VERSE OF THE DAY: …I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. Isaiah 57:15
We've got all our new appliances hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!! The stove and oven REALLY rock some boat!
Blogger only works on the laptop still:(
Couple days ago when Mace and Uncle Steve were here to help move in the piano, a half asleep Mayfee sticks his head up from the couch and proclaims/demands: "I want all my money in the bank!!!!!!!" Everybody looks at each other for a second, thinking about what this could possibly mean. Then the laughs start.


BEEYOUTIFULL game last night!!!!!!!!!! Brett Favre and his awesome Green Bay PACKERS buddies kicked some BRONCOS butt!!!!!!!!!!! Broncos tied the game up with a field goal with 0 seconds to spare and took it into overtime. Farve throws an 82 yard touchdown pass to win the game 19 to 13!!!!!!!!! Absolutely unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! Joyjoyjoy!!!!!!!!!!! Favre 4ever!!!!!! So glad he didn't retire last season as word had it!!!!!!!!!!! No quarterback like him. But Peyton Manning's the same good except a different kind. Kinda glad Farve said he was gonna retire because I tore my affections away from him and grabbed hold of Manning. SOOOOOooooo when he DIDN'T retire I grabbed him back AND.... Now there are 2 best quarterbacks in the NFL!!!:D But on to more serious football:


I had a horrible nightmare. In it, the Colts and Manning faced the Patriots and Brady in the playoff game. The Colts lost. I cried and cried. NOW I find that real life scenario comes to life this SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dream CANNOT be a vision. But I am afraid. I will admit that I am afraid for the honor of my undefeated favorite. The only 2 undefeated teams in the season will become just 1 undefeated team. I can already feel flutterings in my stomach when I think about the Colts losing, so I know I will cry is it happens. It CANNOT happen! My Colts are going 16-0!!!!!!!!!! Right Guys?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Even if they lose some games, it's always best (with life also) to focus on the main prize. You will have various battles in life. If you are so committed to winning every one of them, it would be easy to lose focus on what is really important. So, when the inevitable day comes (because it's not a matter of if...but when you will lose a battle) you won't be totally lost in the defeat wondering why you should even go on. But, focus on the prize! The reason that you're in the race. For the Colts, sure every game matters. But if each game defined who they were, the 1st time they lost they would be losers. But their real prize is to win the superbowl. So, if they lose, they learn and grow stronger. As you should also do. When you lose a battle or argument or something doesn't go the way you want it, remember to learn from it and grow. Paul said that our trials develop our character...our trials don't DEFINE our character.

    Loves!!!
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly.... great to talk to you today!
    Hey I have an Uncle Steve, too! :P
    That's so funny about Mayfee... :P

    Whatever about the football silly... :P lol...

    Anyway ttyl!

    ~EMY~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:20 PM

    awwwwwwww.... :( what's the evenstar song tho?
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's this about things I'm not telling you??? I tell you everything you ask about!!! :P
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, well I'm glad YOU liked the costume since Lana didn't. :P So you still think we're no fun? :P
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:31 PM

    when I first told you how Nan and I dressed, you said we were no fun!

    Yeah I'll give it to Lana b/c I'm about to email her anyway... lol
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete