Monday, October 01, 2007

Big Surprise!!!!

VERSE OF THE DAY: The fears of the wicked will be fulfilled; the hopes of the godly will be granted. Proverbs 10:24
So everybody's sitting around, doing nothing worthy of remembrance, when Grandma T walks in the door!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHRIEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! They've been in Colorado with the Big Beautiful. Everybody goes outside where Grandpa T and GG are, when... *drum roll please* DAD COMES OUT FROM BEHIND THE CAR!!!! Much screaming and happy!!!:D He's working from here for a week and the plan is to go to CO at the end of the week! Huzzah! Maybe stay with some Dillardcuzins or something. From what I understand, the Masonator has been doing quite well in football. Should be fun to watch!!!! Dunno if Tatertot is playing or not. Soccer season is almost over in Colorado, can you believe it? It just turned fall! Dad says it's already cold there. Amazing!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    :( this post isn't happy.... then you'll realllyreally be gone... :( but, at least you'll have better inet...
    i thought you said you couldn't post on your blog?
    luvyoumuchesgirly,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the new template, and the pick at the top!!
    AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:12 PM

    OH WOW!!!!
    Meggy, yeah, I'm still looking at LOTR pics for my blog...I think I'm gonna do Eowyn pics...
    Anyways, yeah, I love the template!
    And, happy happy about your Dad and grandparents!!!
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:50 PM

    hey it looks GREAT!!!!
    uh there was something else I was gonna tell you.... oh, yeah! I've started my introduction to fantasy... :P Got "The Magician's Nephew" and "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" at the library today! started the first and like it pretty well so far, actually... :D
    luvyou,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Hey!
    Just noticed the description...love it.. :P
    Love,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Tried to post a comment earlier. Didn't work for some reason. Anywho read my post. You may fall out! Nah you've seen it coming.

    Lady with mucho love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Meggy,
    POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I'll be more pitiful than Nan... but we were talking about it today and you DO need to post for I'm ever so lonely to hear from you. :P And you haven't been commenting my blog!! What's up with that?
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete