Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Post About Current Life

VERSE OF THE DAY: Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Matthew 6:20

"They knocked out all our communications..." But they're back!!!!!!! Internet and phone are BACK!!!!!! I'm so happy! (But I miss Air 1) I missed everybody!!! Now I shall try to give you an update on CO life:
  • Dillardfamily came to help us unload and Grandma and Grandpa T came to help out too. Lucy ate a grasshopper during this time period. Yuck! Got it all on film! Grandpa did some stuff like put in a vanity and fix the plumbing on the sink. Before they left...
  • My Mom's Grandad passed away and went to heaven:( Mom and Dad went to the funeral. While they were gone...
  • Captain Jack Sparrow the kitten died unexpectedly. We buried him by a creek near our backyard. Trixie's great though.
  • We got a new cool dishwasher, fridge, oven, and stove the other day!!!! Awesome!!!
  • Unpacking is going well. The place looks like a house, just a real messy one!!! Couldn't find all my clothes for awhile, which was quite inconvenient when we had....
  • SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! About an inch of it last week! But I didn't get to play around much cuz I was wearing my only and best pants, so Mom and I went to...
  • GOODWILL and SAVERS!!!!!!! Wonderfulwonderful thrift stores that I got some cute jeans at! SAVERS even had cool swords for halloween. They weren't strong enough for my taste though.
  • Speaking of swords, found my broken Prophetess and am fixing her to lay her away in retirement forever:(
  • Visited a new church called RED ROCKS BAPTIST CHURCH and it was pretty good!! Our next door neighbor's a pastor there.
  • We live on a two culdesack street that dead ends into a school playground. All ours!
  • My iPod is wonderful!:D

Well that's a skeleton version of what's up! Lemme find a good video to put on here...

6 comments:

  1. hey girly......
    a post!!! wow! yeah! :P hehe... sounds interesting..... hey btw, when you call in the future it'll be area code 303 right? gotta make sure and answer it... :P
    luvyou,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Meggy, sounds like you've been busy!
    No snow here (of course) but the weather is finally getting nippy...
    Glad to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Meggy,
    YAY! You posted...
    Anyways, sounds good, and chaotic *wonders with confused expression and gestures*...Anyways, yeah.
    Ummm...PEOPLE are getting interesting...
    Other than that, can't think of much to say (WOW!).
    :P
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey btw, MEGGY.... someone said that your "cousins" and other ppl talk about me at the book studies which has to be all your fault so.... what are ya doin talkin about me so much??? LOL.. I was informed that I'm an easy person to talk about... :P lol...
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you have rejoined our world. Siah misses ya'll. Take the sister thing. At my mother's direction I think I will write on predestination b/c I am studying up to teach a freind. I was told that it is often times best to write about what the Lord has been teaching you and this is one of those things so.... Love mucho grande.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly,
    oh it don't got to be glamorous, but you should post your testimony... I don't believe I've ever heard (or read) it... p'raps I have but I don't 'member...
    anyway love you girly and maybe I can try calling you Tuesday... or call me... but I think I still have the number from the last time u called... will that work? anyway cause I have more things to tell you now... :P It seems I'm always saying that but I s'pose that means I'm faithful, huh? :P Tho I don't think I'm very good but I try...
    luvyou,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete