Friday, October 05, 2007

Leaving Farm Family - With Some NEW Family!

VERSE OF THE DAY: The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. John 6:33
Grandpa said I need to post more, and including the riotous comments on this thing maybe I do. :P Now at least I have something worth posting about!
We were about to leave and Lucy goes into the feed barn and comes out yelling, "Mama Cat has KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gasp!!!! Everybody runs over and sure enough, 5 little fuzzballs! But the gray and black Captain Jack Sparrow and the brownish grayish blackish little princess Trixie were favorites. Grandpa said we could keep them if Dad said and Dad agreed! YEA!!!!!!!! We said goodbye to Nana, Gram, Grandpa, Lady, Pinwheel, Rusty, the rest of the kitties, and the grasshoppers (yes, really. Jessboy has sentimental attachments:P) It was sad to say goodbye to all the farm except the bugs. We took the kittens in a raccoon trap, cageish thing to Grandma and Grandpa Tagg's house. This morning we fed them milk out of little medicine droppers. They can sit in one cupped hand, have big sweet blue eyes, meow little meows, and are very fuzzy! Jack is the troublesome, topsy-turvy one that likes to walk around outside, while Little Trix would rather snuggle up in a box and sleep. I'll post pictures as soon as we take some. We sleep here tonight and and tomorrow we take the drive to Colorado!!! Pray!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 PM

    MEGGY!!!! You commented me!! Yay! :P Okay, I know you've been busy, so I'll forgive you... this time.
    Yes, I DO!! I LOVE the Narnia books!!! You (like Nan) always have to be right!!! No fair!!!
    KITTENS!!!! awwwwww!!! sweeettt!!! When my weird cat had kittens they were sooo sweet and I'd go out there and play with them and we had to get rid of them. :( post pics!
    I'll be praying for you... sad that you'll be gone.... :( really, really gone... but at least you'll get on the inet more, right?
    missya luvya!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you in Colorado in the spring when it is still cold but not snowing as much, right? Anywho safe drive. Am praying. Miss ya. Sorry I missed the phone call. Try again. I figured I'd miss ya cause...well I don't know just did somehow. Love mucho grande

    Lady;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Yes it was mostly you who got me to read the Narnia books... at least, it was you who convinced me. I have been persuaded by other such peeps, too, but you really got me to. :P And yes, I love them. And yes, you are always right. There, I admitted it. But I still do not think I'll be watching the LOTR movies... I have heard that "The Hobbit" and the LOTR books (how many are there?) aren't violent, tho... your opionion? Would I find the books interesting and non-violent?
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meggy!!
    Awesome about the kittens!! I love kitties...
    Anyway, twas good to hear from you on the blogworld again :^P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:43 PM

    hey meggy I realy like your blog! It's Pritty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:43 PM

    hey meggy I realy like your blog! It's Pritty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:43 PM

    hey meggy I realy like your blog! It's Pritty

    ReplyDelete
  8. excuse me but you have not added me to your list of peoples. And Brandon's link doesn't work cause he shut his down. Just thought I'd let you know.

    Love Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Meggy T!!! Lemme know if this works, I was able to comment on Lady Lana's blog for once after much help from Emy to tell me how. *giggle* Kittens!!! Totally awesomeness!!! =) so do you have an addy yet??? 'cuz i'm dying to letcha know that you and Emy were right...about something...and nope Emy you can't tell NOBODY about what I told you, unless Nan's dying to hear but then otherwise it's NOBODY!!! *giggle* I wanna write it to Meggy and tell 'er. ;) You'll be shocked... *giggle* But I shoulda known all along...so now you're REALLY dying to hear, eh? Hmmm...should I tell or should I not...guess it depends on a letter, girly dearest! lol

    Love,
    toria

    ReplyDelete