Monday, November 26, 2007

There's somethin funny about that Bird...

VERSE OF THE DAY: Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.” Matthew 16:24
Here's some funny things about my roommate, Mallybird:
  • She says the funniest things
  • She's smart. She remembers where I put things and tells me so. She counts to about 8, then spits out random numbers
  • She's 2! That's a story all in itself!
  • She's the prettiest little fairy queen you'll ever see!
  • She always wants me to hold her hand while we're in bed. When I think she's asleep and I slowly pull away, she wakes right up and snatches my hand back.
  • She LOVES to read books! Even whatever I'm reading at the moment. "Honey Bird, you don't really want to listen to The Simarillion do you?:P)
  • Every morning she says, "Read Bible?" With a little chirp.
  • Every question ends with an extremely high chirp. ("Rea-EEEED?)
  • She loves the song, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart"! If you sing it, she'll throw in little high giggly "Wheeeere?"s. When she tries to sing the joyjoyjoy part, she spits everywhere. Heehee!
  • Her hair is really bunny rabbity and smooth. The bottom layer is curly and the top layer is straight!
  • She knows what is mine and what's hers. Yeah, iPod's Meggy's. We've been over that one a couple of times.
  • Her job in the kitchen is throwing away the dirty napkins. You have to lift her up, but she likes doing it.
  • She's Meggy's girl!
  • She likes pink
  • She picks out the band she likes in her hair every morning. She loves to help in the daily search for the "green comb". (how does that thing get lost every morning?)
  • Kisses make everything better
  • She doesn't let me call her barely anything besides "Mallory", "Bird", or "Angel". Anything else is greeted with the response: "It's MALLORY!"
  • Her dollies are: Dolly, Jane, Blue-baby, Emma, Sunflower, Timmy, and That-One. (yes she named it) I am the babies's slave. I'm told they want to get on the bed, then off the bed, then different clothes, then just Jane wants on the bed, etc. She does NOT do it herself!
  • Shoes are fun!
  • Potty chair is against the law
  • She falls out of bed quite a bit, but is too sleepy to cry much
  • She says EVERYTHING she wants to!
  • She doesn't get in trouble alot

Now she wants me to read the Baby Bop Counting Book and I said I would, so. She's great and cute!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    ooh, you're making me jealous!! :P that is too sweet!!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 PM

    She is just so cute.
    yesterday she was sassy but I tried not to laugh. It must be fun to see her walk in your foot steps but some times she looks and dose a lot of things i do. Right now she's sleepen and your talken on the phone to Emy i think because your talking about Emy's Comment.
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 PM

    Sweet of you to comment that, Meggy, thanks... :) I guess you're right, I need to dwell on the positive points.... also, I s'pose you're right about me not being able to speak two words of sense together... LOL did I make since on the phone 2day?
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:33 PM

    I believe I answered that over the phone... you wouldn't want me to reanswer over the internet!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? about not making sense?? why would I not want you to answer that on internet?? me confused... you don't mean what you said about....??? :P
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete