Friday, November 30, 2007

Square Dancing and Football: A Direct Result of MPD

VERSE OF THE DAY: Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better. Colossians 1:10

Listening to Air1 and holding EzT. Just got back from a gym day. We square danced, yeah. It wasn't as humiliating as I expected actually. There was one part that was like Pride and Prejudice dancing. It would've been ten times more fun if I knew more people there. But as of today, I have changed the number of coloradigan girl's I am aquainted with from 1 to 2! Whoa!

Beautiful Love. I am in a state of saying the first random thing that pops into my head right now.
Game last night I didn't get to watch cuz we didn't get the channel. It was:

FAVRE, THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

VS.
romo the small and insignificant pick-thrower.

Whoodayathink won? Them stinky cowboys. Why?.......... They hurt Favre!!!!!!!! In the arm!!!!!!! This graying quarterback holds all the records, he's played for somethinteen years, made the Hall of Fame, and they HURT him! Evil in the air!!! He fell on it I believe. Here he is after the injury sitting on the sidelines watching his team fall into the depths of defeat.
I sure hope this isn't season-ending. They could make it to the Big Bowl!


Played Battle for Middle Earth 2 with Dad till 12:30 last night. He won. Barely. I coulda had him if it weren't for those dead-guy armies!!!!! May play JA tonight. I'll see what he thinks. But this game won't count on our record because this is the first time and I'll lose. Whaddayatink Drallen?

What will people think if they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak?
What will people do if find that it's true?
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus Freak.
There ain't no disguising the truth.

3 comments:

  1. How will you play Drallen? Are they with you? Or internet? Poor thing with the hurt arm. But guess what?? THE COWBOYS WON! Ok so we don't like them much cause they have horrible private lives or at least they used to. Anywho. Send Emy some encouragement. She is freakin out.
    :smooch:

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ur comment wasn't very encouragin! but I am freaking out and I'm just a freak-out kina person, tho, so I can't really help it, ya know?
    Anyway I heard about Favre's injury when I talked to Toria today, her brother was rejoicing and I said you'd be in tears! :P Sorry he hurt his arm.. I'm always sorry about anyone getting hurt....
    luvya,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:55 PM

    moral of the story is "don't mess with cowboys"
    g-pa Hollway is a cowboy lol

    ReplyDelete