Saturday, November 10, 2007

VERSE OF THE DAY: We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. Romans 5:3

Figured I needed to post again. Sticks and his SWOOSH had a soccer game today and won 1 -0. Even with a really bad ref! On a really bad field! With a pretty good opponent! So now he's at RED ROBIN with the rest of them drinking the best strawberry lemonade in the whole world. Can I get an Uh-huh?


This is some pictures of what I did to the boys. They are REALLLLLLY cute! Savvy?


Notice Mayfee's famous eyebrow! Everybody loves it! He is so COCKY for a 3yo!



The cutest buccaneer you'll ever meet!


Swashbuckling sweet!


Evil Jack Stare-o

A few days later Zekey took a bath in the sink. Here's some pics of that!


He's such a big boy!


Giggles!


Whenever we pour water on his head he sticks his tongue out!


Cutie pie!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 PM

    funfunfun.... never had Red Robin's strawberry lemonade.... cute pics tho I aleady saw 'em... ;D
    Hey I still need u to think of a title for mi bloggy.....
    call me back! and go check out mi bloggy! i posted today.... cool stuff...
    ~emy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to post pics often cause I won't get to watch em grow up and get big. *sniffle*

    Sooo cute. I posted pictures on my blog too. They are no where near as cute. lol
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree with Lady... you must post lots of pics real often... I can't believe how big Froggy has already gotten!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete