Thursday, February 07, 2008

Funny boys

VERSE OF THE DAY: *~Children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them.~* Psalm 127:3-5

Here are some funny things about the guys around here lately:
  • J-dude ~ He gave me a nice birthday card that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIN!!!" on it. Heehee! It was so cute! And he apparently taught Jess to spell it too! He called me "Mawmaw" as a baby. He was always kinda Meggy's boy. Now he's Sticks's henchman, but when he has something to spout, or a greivance to file he'll come and sit on my lap still.He's got really pretty eyes and when he learns a new soccer move he shows everybody until he's sure you saw the whole thing. Then he forgets he already showed you and shows you again! He does have a rocket leg! He's learning to read well. He's a loyal guy, and if you're on his side there's no way he's gonna leave. He watched RETURN OF THE KING recently with Drallen as his interpreter and eye coverer (I think the only part he couldn't watch was when the heads were catapulted and it WAS night). He wasn't scared, even when Shelob showed up! He thinks things through and deliberates before making a decision. He loves macaroni & cheese!

  • Jess ~ He slurs profusley as he talks! He's a social guy during soccer games, but he does play pretty good in the big room with the guys! He likes XBOX and nerf guns and loud noisy fun! He has HUGE eyes!!!!!!!!! When he was little he called me "Deegan". It was awesome! As middle "little" he keeps his brothers moving! He's got big huge hands and feet. If meat's on the menu, he will have 7 helpings. Definatley the biggest carnivore we have! He's a good reader, but he likes to tell his own stories in between sentences:P Thinking things through IS NOT how he rolls!!!!!!!!
    Mayfee ~ He's got the most attitude of any guy we've had. I guess he's where Bird learns it because they play together a lot. Mayf is his own man and doesn't feel like he has to follow the big guys in order to be one himself. J-dude especially thought that way, but Mayf doesn't do anything unless he wants to, or is commanded by an authority. Like I said, Mayf and Bird are the best playmates and they make up pretty quick in a fight. He's got these eyebrows that can twist any which way!!!!! It is hilarious!!!! I'm pretty sure he could make them come off his head like the cartoons if he wanted!:P He's got a sweet little face. He's good at helping make brownies and the like. He's small for his age and real snuggly. Not like he'd actually LET you snuggle him or anything:P He barely eats anything. I mean, gimme a break, there's so many more fun things to do! He's got one of those open-mouthed giggly smiles! Cute!

  • Sticks ~ He's a soccerman. He calls himself a Landon Dono-fan:P Ever since he snuck up on the man himself and high fived him, got his autograph on a rad card, and talked to him he's been Donofanned whenever he sees him on tv. He likes electronics and always beats Dad at FIFA 2007! He likes select books, but doesn't really care about reading them. He likes electronic MONOPOLY (I hate it. Why play? People just cheat and fight and are selfish with money and I spend the whole game {as banker mind you} telling players to shut up and PLAY FAIR!) He's gotten away with only changing a handful of diapers in his whole life. I dunno how, but it's amazing!!!!! He makes up goofy jokes. He's got great impressions of people!!!!!! It's hilarious, nobody else in the house can pull off as many mimicky faces as him. He can do women crying for no reason, sleepy MLS soccer players, bad actors doing what they do best, Thousand Foot Crutch guys' appearances, "welcome to CHILI'S" statues, etc. Oh the wonderful things Mr. Brown can do! He's a pretty good spy too!!!!!! I'm ryming and I don't think I like it. Sometimes he likes to come in the room when I'm reading to the girls and he always likes the story. But then the next morning he rolls his eyes and says he never did. Weapons are too cool!


That's just a little of the funnycute around here. Grandma and Grandpa just left:( Dad's doing... something and Zeke's with Mom.


Will Turner is staring from my calendar. I liked Jack better I think, but Elizabeth is next. Eli Manning is looking to pass above Will. Emy and me are below Will, and letters and cards are below Emy and me. Over my head are Britter, Bekah, and Cole. Above them is Aslan and his prophecy. On either side of him are 2 wooden Ms for Mall and Me. Across the window is Glamdring the Foehammer and on the adjacent wall is Richard the Lionhearted. And on either side of this screen are.... two speakers.


Did I mention before I saved 70 bucks on new bedding things? Well I did!!!!!!! Coupons ROCK BOAT!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have another coupon and I can go get a curtain rod for the preeety purple curtains Grandma made!!!!! My books are some due tommorow too, maybe I can go to the library today. God bless us all, every one!!!!!!

46 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    Meggy,
    Your sibs sound coolio squared! I should have to meet them sometime! And the rest of you fam! Well g2g!
    Hugs and Kisses in chocolate form,
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Wow!! A post I actually understood! :P lol... and I LOVE the last sentence, though it wasn't right on. ;P lol
    Well not a whole lot to say since I talked to you for forever yesterday... ;0 we had yearbook today.... pretty fun.
    You're coolio!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Gimmeabreak, my quote is right ON!!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 PM

    nuh-uh, not for me... ;D
    GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:50 AM

    what what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:18 AM

    What what what? That's what I said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:49 PM

    say what? ya'll are strango to the max!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Say what what? Who is?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Meggy dear, I just wanted to know why you were asking what...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:17 AM

    What?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:31 AM

    You (Meggy) and Emy (Emma) are lamo supreme!
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:06 AM

    I agree... more like lamo extreme, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Meggy,
    If I was in Colorado, I would poke you in the eye!! You are more difficult that Sarah at Sunday school!
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:47 PM

    We are the only ones commenting. People prolly saw what you guys put and didn't bother commenting because they knew it would waste heir time like I should have known!!
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Meggy if you don't quit, I'm going to... idk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Huh? Quit what?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:10 PM

    quit saying what, that's what!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:31 AM

    What? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous2:41 PM

    STOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3:04 PM

    MAKE IT STOP!!!
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  21. heehee, um, I am TOTALLY lost on this comment section. Oh well.
    Anyway, just stopping by to say "hi" and I have been checking pretty regularly on your blog, but not this week, b/c I have been CRAZYBUSY.
    Excuses, excuses.
    So, anyway, this is Lana saying "Hi, Meggy!"

    Hi, Meggy!!!!

    BTW, I am so excited that ya'll'r coming to our wedding in May! Make sure I talk to you, kay? cuz I may be distracted :^P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Hola dearie. I took the ACT and didn't bomb it. Ya know what is saddy. I don't know Mayfee! Or Bird and I won't get to know Zeke. Oh and Brent is leaving as Music Minister next Sunday. Ok now you can hurl.

    Jess is my kinda guy.

    :SMOOCH:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Hola dearie. I took the ACT and didn't bomb it. Ya know what is saddy. I don't know Mayfee! Or Bird and I won't get to know Zeke. Oh and Brent is leaving as Music Minister next Sunday. Ok now you can hurl.

    Jess is my kinda guy.

    :SMOOCH:

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've actually scarcely met any Tags besides Meggy. I met Mrs. T once, and I think I've seen some other tagses...
    It is sad, though, because I always wanted to see a lot more of them... You can read that at least two different ways, btw...
    Oh well. The two most obvious both apply.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous7:49 AM

    Oh, hi Lana and Lady! Sorry for the ACT thing. Ya gonna do it again?
    Well, you know Lana, I haven't seen alot of YOUR sibs either! It's too bad all around. Hey! Yall stopped Emy from saying WHAT all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Since when?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Sorry Meggy, but you were the major
    "what" sayer. You said it first and last,
    and most times in between.
    Meggy- 11 whats
    Emy- 5 whats
    Yep! You're the "what" sayer!
    love you!
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous6:08 PM

    Yana, if you start it I'll bust you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Good gravy...
    Um, Jaz? "More difficult than Sarah at Sunday School"???? I was tired, sleepy, and only half-conscious...give me a break....pleeasee?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous7:52 PM

    THANK YOU JAZZY!!!!!!! You stood up for me for once!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! *snaps for Jazzy*

    Lana.... no. Just no.

    ReplyDelete
  31. (contritely)
    Yana will be good. Yana promises.

    What have ya'll done to me?
    I didn't used to be crazy!

    BTW, I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with the flu, so can we use that to explain my current odd sense of humor that has revealed itself in this comment section and on my lil' (big) bro's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lil' big bro is Tony, btw.
    JiC you didn't realize that...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Well, Meggy never said that SHE would be good!!! No fair Jazzy! No counting!
    The flu? Ewww! That's uncool so I shall pray! Oh, BTW, your craziness I highly doubt was brought on by US Lana! I think Luke did it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Okay, I'm here. ^_^

    Was gonna call you today, but had the gang over and of course Jewl 'twas wanting to play with me....which I didn't do....don't know what I did. Oh well.

    Okay, I THINK I'm gonna go next Sunday if not it's next Wednesday for sure! And Meggy T, can you believe I never saw ONE not even ONE for Peyton?! *huffs*

    Love you,
    Toria

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous7:14 PM

    I can't believe it in the LEAST! THey're so funny and popular and the best and everything! Hey who caught LIFEHOUSE playing during Pro Bowl halftime???? SUPACOOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous8:26 PM

    Lifehouse has a couple good songs...not sure if I like them yet or not...
    So, Emma, if it was cool(I'm NOT saying it is) would you not pray???
    Hmmm...But...But...Meggy...you...*sob* *sniff* You didn't promise to be good??? *puppy dog eyes* *mouth trembles* but...but...*sob*
    Luke??? Hmmm....Hmmm...I'm more inclined to the theory of sicknes...that'll do it to me, too, Yana. :)
    Somebody slap me, I just thought of a BAD pun....

    ReplyDelete
  37. Why am I Yana?


    Nevermind...
    We could possibly blame the craziness on Luke. But i think sickness is more likely, cuz I'm usually weird and silly, but not THAT bad :^P
    thx Sarah, for agreeing with me :)
    We can't slap you unless we know the pun.
    What was it??

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous9:29 PM

    So... you were thinking about putting the pun, but you deleted it? That's uncool! Just say what it is? And no sorry, I never did PROMISE to be good...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous7:16 AM

    NO ONE HAS TO BE GOOD!! THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF BLOGGING!! MWAHAAHAHA!!

    Yana- I started calling you that because Rayce from church calls Luke "Yuke" because he can't pronounce the L, so I started calling Luke that, and one time, I was trying to say Yuke and Lana, but it came out Yuke and Yana. It stuck, so you are now Yana. If you don't like it, to bad! :-P I didn't think you'd mind though, since it was adopted from Yuke...:-)

    Emma- Yes, I stuck up for you. But only because I beleive in justice!

    Meggy- I love you, but you are a "what sayer" This is not by any means a bad thing, and I won't hold it against you. But Meggy, the first step of the healing process is admitting you have a problem.

    Sarah- Keep all bad puns to yourself. You know what? Keep all puns to yourself. Unless they're really good. Then you can tell.

    Bye, lovely ladies (and maybe Yuke)
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  41. y'all are whacked...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Sarah what ARE you talking about?????

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous11:14 AM

    I think Nan should proclaim her pun so she can have the pleasure of a good slap!!!!:P
    Yup. We're wacked. But that's old news.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous12:24 PM

    prolly right, Tony.
    -Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Tony, to have just recently notice this is to admit your ignorance. Poor, tall boy.

    I got yo package today. Graci baby! I like eet. I needed eet. My little one is agian busting at the seems.

    I was gonna say something about one of the other comments.... what was it?

    Oh yeah. I demember, ok so I looked back. I will take the test again. Tisn't a good enough grade nor does it work anywere else but our little U. I still need to know what I am going to do in school. That could help me decide where to go.

    :smooch: baby!

    ReplyDelete