Monday, February 04, 2008

THE GIANTS ARE THE SUPERBOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Dad just had a successfull nose surgery right now. Dunno much bout dat, shall tell more later. Now for some happyhappyjoyjoy....

THE NEW YORK GIANTS ARE THE SUPERBOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Eli Manning is the MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy and Escasy and Thank You God and Happiness and No More Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad SAID he wanted the Patriots to win. But he didn't really. I wrote a bad poem about Eli's season, but I'm not gonna put it up here.

Some direction from the Mann...

"YEAH!"

The Big Beautiful!

Brother hug

Peyton was up there watching the whole thing. I watched what they said to each other right after and they talked about the game a bit. Peyton kept on saying, "unbeliveable" and "I love you man". So sweet! Must go 2 bed now, but more later!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    so happy for ya Meg!!!
    Has Peyton ever done whatever Eli did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-lo. Go read the Nicole's blog and that post.

    Su momma is on the phone with mine! Yes, right now. Well at least I think so cuase she was gonna call mine on her cell cause she wasn't home.

    We watched NO football on Sunday. Daddy was building a wall in his office. I am sure he was listening though.

    I's was at home.

    Don't know what else to say.
    :smooch: Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 AM

    NO football???? Oh, dear Lady!
    Yes, Emy Peyton won the Big Bowl last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewww, football. I miss you too Meggy!
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:54 PM

    High fives mean they think you're awsome, handshakes are formal and mean "I'm doing this because I have to" Right, Meggy? And she told me she liked my guitar purse!! Come on, guys!
    Love ya'll! -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:57 PM

    oh no I wasn't attacking the wonderful guy, those wre the only times I thought he should go fast, but you can't blame the poor lil' Mann when he has pressure on every side...oh dear me, I got teared up when I saw the brother hug picture...sniff...oh it was so heart touching to see that Peyton had no hurt feelings that he wasn't on the field....Peyton and Eli are pretty close, aren't they? oh and I was wondering, has Eli and Peyton ever had to go agaisnt each other????

    yes dearie, you SHOULD call me!!! Emy has my number...we can talk FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! i can't talk 'bout that to anyone else, they all think i'm NUTS!!!! *giggle*

    I love the pic of Peyton and Eli....oh sorry, did I already say that? well I do really love it...

    and i love you, meg!
    toria

    ReplyDelete