Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm handicapped: I can't see in the dark.

VERSE OF THE DAY: This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Dad's back!!!!!!!!!!! He came in sleepwalking yesterday, then slept a little nap (it was more like a... hibernation) then came out and watched the superbowl again! I still got tense even though I knew the score! Now he's feeling pretty good! Grandma and I went to Emo's and ate some... I don't quite know what, but it was good! Then we found BLOCKBUSTER and got THE VILLAGE and THE BRIDGE TO TERIBITHIA or something like that for Dad. We kids and Grandma watched the Village last night. That is a better movie every time I watch it!!! Helped Grandpa with his NEW YORK TIMES crossword puzzle yesterday too. Whenever he finds an impossible one, he sends me to the internet. Heehee! Found this vid of Eli and Peyton after the Superbowl on an NFL site. You have to turn it up to hear anything they're saying, besides the fact that they're speaking in football/brother code, but it's really sweet. Thought Toria'd like it!


Peyton's a good brother:) And I got to say my line! When the Pats were in the locker room I said: "THE PATS ARE NOT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was glorious!!!!!!!!!! And more football on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pro Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    ummmmmmmmmmmm.......... hi! You never called me back yesterday. Shame on you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 AM

    WHATEVER bout the handshake vs. high-fives!!! Ya'll are just jealous. :P No see, this is what happened.
    Me: "Can you sign this to Emma?"
    Lauren: "That's my neice's name!"
    Me: "I know!!! I love you, and I couldn't stop crying when I saw you."
    Lauren: "Aww... (she shakes my hand) I'm Lauren."
    Me: "Nice to meet you!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 PM

    Well! Let me tell you what happened to me:
    Lauren: How are you?
    Me: Fine. You guys where awsome!
    Lauren: Thanks!
    Me: I think it's awsome that you play drums. I play drums, too.
    Lauren: Really? Cool! (high five) Girl drummers rock. And I love your purse!
    Me: Thanks! My earrings match it. See?
    Lauren: Those are cool too!
    Me: Thanks! Nice to meet you!
    Lauren: You, too! Bye!
    Me: Bye!

    'Twas a wonderful experience!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Good gravy...I didn't see Jazzy meeting them..I was too scared of the BIG HUGE security guards...that grabbed me and told me to go back for a pic. :P They were scary, man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Ooooooooooohhhh!
    Those where some scary security guards! Esp. the one that told me and Emy not to sit on the wall! Ooooooohhhh! Creeeeeeepppppyyyyy!
    love ya'll muches!
    -Amaurea (jazlynn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll crack me up! I didn't watch the vid. Maybe I shall later. I need to do school. Took the ACT yesterday. blah

    :smooch: Lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Oooooo... Blah. Yeah I always hated scary security guards. And lifeguards. Ych!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:37 AM

    oh yeah!! lemme tell THAT story... see, Barlow Girl played right after the intermission so by the time we swam back thru the crowd and got in there they were already playing LET GO!!! :'( So I basically started running down the steps and (after Hannah and my mom went to the wrong seats :P) got to our seats and I jumped up on the wall in front of us and when Jazzy came she sat by me and it was actually pretty comfortable and neat up there... then this big, huge, security guard came and said *something*, idk what, b/c I was too busy crying and watching BG but I figured he meant to get off and Jazzy jumped off so I did too. :P But yeah they were scary. When we were in line I was like freaking out and jumping up and down and everything and there was a security guard staring me down. :P Did you see the one in the pic of me and BG? He looks like he's thinking I might be a shady character. lol He thought I was really weird when I was freaking out after I went thru line and was going "SHE SHOOOK MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!" wonder why?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:58 AM

    forget lauren!

    meg dear, thanks for the movie how'd you know that i'd fall in love with it? *giggle* actually haven't watched it yet, but i'm already in love. ^_^ i'll watch it at grandma's house, our compy's too slow.

    got your letter! yay! first thing i did when i walked into the house last night was read it! (at almost midnight!) 'twas close to being slap happy!

    love you,
    toria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:58 AM

    PEYTON IS THE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER!!!!!! thought you all should know that...

    luv ya meg,
    toria

    ReplyDelete