Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another new blogger!!!

Alright guys, you'll be proud of me: I hath gotten for you another boy blogger - STICKS!!! His blog's not QUITE complete yet, but be sure to check it out!!!! He likes comments, so be sure and stop by to welcome him, link to him, and tell him that you LOVE gum!!!!!! And he plans to comment others more often too, so everybody be have!!! Be very have.
Hey, and everybody be sure to check out the video on the bottom of my blog!!! It's really cool.
Meggy
Tinuviel
Ariana
Evenstar
Taylor

10 comments:

  1. Cool! Me tell Ky-guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    who dat? Do are we enemies? Why am I on this wall? Where's Buttercup?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Ha! I messed up again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. Amazin-ain't-it is my bro. My bro dat's 12. So all we have to do, is go to his blog and invade it. It doesn't leave much time for dilly-dallying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:58 PM

    yup

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I understand those comments that I saw somewhere under that name! I dont' remember where I saw them.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:49 PM

    Dawgmike's blog, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:50 PM

    me call you

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just wiggled your finger! That wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Bad internet, no power, and a whiny baby and you think a little finger jiggle is supposed to make me happy?

    ReplyDelete