Monday, July 21, 2008

Tate Took Ten Towels To Town Today - Twice

Grandma and Grandpa are in town! With the big beautiful motorhome with 4 HDTVs and a sweet shower (named the Big Beautiful). So we've been hanging out with them and Aunts and Uncle and cousins at their campsite at the air force base for the last week. Yesterday we went to Garden of the Gods. It was pretty cool! There were quite a lot of rocks! Here's some pictures. I mean, a lot of pictures:

Say cheesy!


Girls and little guys


Everybody under balancing rock



Lane and Mayf on top on the world!


Mason


Chloe modelling:P



Everybody on a cliff thing



We stopped at the gift shop and Tate got "a bottle".




Hence, he and Amazin-ain't-it got a little bit drunk:P This picture actually cut off the bottle and J-dude on the other side holding Sticks up:(:P

We look a lot like these cousin people huh?:P

Today I'm actually home not doing anything. Everybody else is gone fishing or hair-doing. So I'm posting now!

We're having heavenly Mexican food for dinner tonight with the gang - YUM!!!!

Here's a lovely bit of a thing that Mason, Tate, and I thunk up as everybody was getting ready to go fishing:

Tate Took Ten Towels To Town Today - Twice,

Though They Told Tales That Their Thread Thinned.

Therefore, Tate Took Them To The Theater.

Then They Towed Three Toyotas To Tanzania

To Try Their Tofu.

God Bless us all!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Um, hi, not much to say since I talked to you for so long today but I likey da pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids. Ha! first, I put "cut kids" but noticed before I put the comment! Ha, I'm such a loser...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's child abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25 AM

    She's right Jazzy! Good thing you made yourself not a loser in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Ha! I crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:56 PM

    I love Garden of the Gods. So neat! Memories from highschool...sigh. I went with lots of friends. Fun times. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:20 PM

    But, in all cases, would cutting children be child abuse? *ponders deeply* :P
    Anyways, Meggy, sweet pics, and I'm trying to email you, really, I am...
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hmmmmmm... I don't believe it would be child abuse if you used a kitchen knife

    ReplyDelete
  9. But it would if you used, say, a machete...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. But what if you just used a regular pocket knife? These are the questions that haunt me...

    ReplyDelete