Monday, July 07, 2008

Rule number 1: OBEY ALL RULES

Now posting on what's been up with me, myself, and I.

First of all, does anybody know any good baby names? I ask because we shall need a spectacular one around March! Hopefully for a girl. Or two. Yep that's right - the 10th Tagg kid is in the making:P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to play with Luthien Thursday, and we played swords and listened to music, and had a jolly nice time!!!!!!! Do you believe this: Luthien is a LOTR fan and she has NEVER seen the extended editions!!!!!!!!! How can it be? It is against the law!!:P We plan to remedy the situation presently! Oh, and I have read your excellent chapter doll, and shall e-mail you concerning it soon if I don't get too lazy!:P


Had a wonderful 4th! Aunt M, Uncle S, Mace, Potato, and Miss America came over and we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. Lane made a jelloish flag cakish! We played wiffle ball: Girls and old guys against just plain guys. We smoked them. Played flag football later and... whoever was on my team with me got sorta beat:P Mace played some drums for THOUSAND FOOT CRUTCH and I did the vocals and guitar solos with the help of a handy spatula. We were amazing. We were in the ZONE:P When it was dark, we went out and whatched fireworks that others were illegally setting off - yes we're great people:P Played a little BATTLEFRONT II with Tate, and it's already over.
Mom's birthday was on the 6th, but I don't think I should say how old she is:P But she got some bread pans, some planners, and..... a PINK iPod Nano!!!!!!!!!!!! She has named it Bella and likes it very much. Hey, maybe I'll throw her a late blog party later!
Today we went to the library. Picked up the SCARLET PIMPERNEL!!! AND while I was in the little bookshop I saw...... THE THRAWN TRILOGY FOR $3!!!!!!!!!!! That's cheaper than you can find those blessed books anywheres! So, what did I do next? Nab them!:)
Reading in the book of Samuel - both. That I think is the most descriptive and exciting book in the Bible! Why has no one novelized it??? I have no idea. Maybe I'll remedy the situation myself soon!
Right now I'm going to take the LOVE COMES SOFTLY movie we just rented and work out on the treadmill. Just had a 3 Musketeers bar, so I must be like, 10 pounds heavier!
God Bless everyone's britches!!!!!!!!!!!:P

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    .........Hi..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Hi... what's with all these dots?:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Taggert #10!!!!!!!!!! Really?!?!?! You have got to be kidding!!! *happy dance* !!!!!

    What a dear sweet friend you are, broadcasting the fact that I have never seen the extended editions of LOTR all over the internet. *poke* Actually, I don't really mind, I just thought I'd raise a ruckus, especially since you really are dear and sweet and plan to show them to me yourself!!! I am so looking forward to that!!!

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (exclaimation points left over from the first paragraph) !!!!!!!!!!!


    Thank you for reading my chapter! You don't have to be in too much of a hurry to email me, since I will C U N 2 days (at my house!!!)!!!!

    How could I have missed the Thrawn Trilogy at the lib. bookstore??? I was in there just this Sunday. (I thought I looked at everything in there!!!) Anyhow, I am still waiting for the book, and I haven't forgotten about it.

    Dinner. G2G. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me cry, Luthien!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Aw:( How Emy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:50 PM

    "I will C U N 2 days (at my house!!!)!!!!"

    NO FAIIIRRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Yeah I know!!! One of these days you gotta come up here girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:54 PM

    I didn't mean to make anyone cry!!! But yes, you should come up to Colorado so I can meet you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:20 PM

    Yeah that would be cool.
    I have to... someday. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Yes, I love Samuels...they are also my favorites. I can't wait to see the movie you write and produce about it!

    PS - Emy...you are welcome to come stay as long as you like! Open ended invitation...As David Crowder would say, the invitation lasts for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... I think you get the point! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Aww... thanks, Mr. T!! The only problem is getting there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:37 AM

    Close your eyes... believe you can fly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:03 PM

    I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky... I think about it every night and day... spread my wings and fly away....

    There's no place like home... there's no place like home... there's no place like home...

    not working.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:44 PM

    ya'll are lame!

    Emy, how on earth do you know that song? I thought you were better than that!

    ReplyDelete