Saturday, July 12, 2008

Don't sweep the top of a skyscraper

Lucy and Lane and Mom and me just got back from SAVERS (the awesomest thrift store in creation) and Lane and Lou got some cute shorts. Lou even found some brand new cute green crocs! As in, real croc brand crocs. I didn't find any clothes :( but I found a book! We stopped at a garage sale and I got a cute necklace. So we're cool this Saturday! I think I need to babysit more:)


Got to play at Cherry Luthien's house Thursday! We had a jolly good time talking a lot and listening to ENYA. We've got a date to watch extended LOTR now!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!


Let's see... finished another school book. Mom's getting me a bunch of stuff for CLEP tests now. OoOoOoOoOoOoOooo....


And interesting news: BRETT FAVRE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not with the GB PACKERS. He says he thinking on signing with Chicago or Minnesota! I'm pretty happy, I'd rather him play than not play, but I'd like him to stay a Packer. But they won't have him. It'll be weird to see him not in yellow and white and green and number 4 and a big G. Oh well. Welcome back 2-time retired legend!!!!!!! Be wise, make me happy, and sign with Chicago!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    *sniff*

    Hey I posted... comment me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Be wise. Make me happy.

    And sign on with the Lions!!!

    #3 ain't all that far away from a #4 if you know what I'm talkin' about. =P

    'Sides, everyone's pushing to get rid of Kitna anywho.

    So Favre, carry up the sinkin' ship to victory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Well, girl, you know Lovie Smith deserves Favre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Savers is such a cool store. I need to go again sometime. I went shopping for jean skirts, and there were none at any of the other stores that were at all modest, but then I went to Savers and there were a ton!

    Hey! I sent you message quick like you told me too!

    Love you!!!!

    ~Cherry Cobbler :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:13 AM

    I went thrift store shopping, spent 50 bucks, and pretty much doubled my wardrobe. It was sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:16 AM

    50 bucks is sick.
    double wardrobe is not sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaz:
    Wwooowww....

    ReplyDelete