Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Bird and Some Zekeo

Dad went out and took some pictures of Bird being mad outside. I know I just posted some of her, but I could not resist!






The usual: "Aaaa...Noooooo...Miiisssseeerrrry!" (kidding people:P)




I LOOOVE THIS ONE!!! She is soooo adorable is she not?




"Sniff, sniff. I think I'm OK now".



Then later we set stuff up to shoot Lil Zekeo.

I'd post more pics but this uploader is taking forever for some reason and I've got Bird on my hip. She says, wwwwwwqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexw3eeyyj yhbv cccv b nkjhjdegg

Bye!



4 comments:

  1. Aw... yes, she IS verrry adorable, but I already knew that! :D
    Zekey is verry cute, too!
    well anyway luv the pics,
    hope 2 C U soon,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariana,
    How sweet! She is so cute! (and he is too, of course)
    See ya soon!,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Yeah... I told Britter not to use that Easter picture... She's a hard head... lol Little Bird a cute kid when shes mad..lol

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Hey Meg its me elogost (CT) like my new name and I have never seen those pictures but they are cute

    ReplyDelete