Monday, April 30, 2007

Used Up

I used up every bit of my temper trying to write an Eragon Review for the newspaper. Working ALL DAY to start and finish that paper by the way. Hard story to write and the computer kept deleting parts of it!! Then Mom said it was too many words. There was nothing I could do to make it better, it's a long loser movie that takes up to many words to explain. Then of course the printer malfunctions, we almost run out of printing paper (found some in Dad's printer), and...the printer just malfunctioned again, and Sticks just came and said it did it again. Boy oh boy. Britter and Brother better be back from Surrender, I need some cheering up QUICK before I fall apart or explode or something!!! Comment quick and alot! Dad especially. I am about done.

2 comments:

  1. here goes: CHEER UP, MEGGY!!!! Did it work?? lol, :D
    Well sometimes computers ARE frustrating!!! But... hey, what can I say? I dunno... I just know that u said u needed cheering up... and that u needed comments... so here's one! ;D
    LYLAS,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby...you are doing great. I miss you and love you. Thanks for being such a great help to your mother. I know I forgot to fix the PC before I left and now it seems I also have to fix the printer. Yikes.

    Cheer up. I am sure the report (however bad it was) was better than that movie! lol...

    ReplyDelete