Friday, April 06, 2007

Moving!

OK, I am posting. Don't have much to say besides what everybody already knew - we are moving to Colorado. I'll try to keep up with this thing and you guys will have to comment and e-mail and write me all the time!!! I'll comment and e-mail and write ya'll all the time too, don't worry! Babysat and did school today. Ronaldo had a birthday. 11 now! I'm calling him "sticks" this year. I am a nick-name queen!!!:P Oh, also went on a photoshoot yesterday!
Sarah - So how did that whole idea for HUNTED end up on film? I think we ALMOST started talking about that one time!
Lady - I fixed it!!:P
Britter and Brother - I told Lana you wanted Call to Battle magazine.
Nemys - Uhhh...Hey!

2 comments:

  1. Ariana,
    What idea?? The whole movie? Well, they aren't filming till this summer. It's gonna be great!
    Easter thingy was okay last night. We didn't do great, and there wasn't tons of people there (but there was quite a few). Oh well! It'll be better tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah we did pretty good!
    Hey Ari! Too bad it's a long drive for you, or you could come see the play!!!
    ~Kaylie

    ReplyDelete