Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bottoms Up!

Yesterday night Lane made some pizza for dinner. Mom was cutting the vegetable one (hot by the way) and the crust was a little hard. Before ya know it...SLIP! Top side down on the floor. She said, "Oooooookay" Lane got big eyes, I laughed, and Jess said, "can I pick out the olives?" We left it there until it cooled and then we got Joey to come and clean it up. He didn't do a great job. He's cute though! See?

Earlier I spun Bird around on the computer chair. Being dizzy is a new thing that she didn't like. She yelped and grabbed on to me until she could run around again!!! Haha! We're not doing that anymore!

1 comment:

  1. heyya! it wouldn't let me comment u earlier... now i can! yay!
    joey IS cutee!! but poor Lane! all that wasted pizza... o well...
    ttyl,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete